Corrie App features include:
1. Activities: track progress taking medications and completing other care tasks like engaging in physical activity. Reminders are included to help you stay on track.
2. Vitals: stay in tune with indicators of recovery like heart rate, blood pressure, physical activity, and mood.
3. ABCs: empower you to understand your heart health through engaging state-of-the art videos and easy-to-read summaries addressing life-saving cardiology topics including understanding why heart attacks happen and tips on how to prevent them in the future (ex. medications, diet, exercise, and smoking cessation). Patients, families, and caregivers can easily share in the learning experience by engaging with these videos on their mobile device and via Apple TV in cardiac unit hospital rooms during their stay or at home.
4. Follow-Up: schedule and track follow up appointments with healthcare providers and cardiac rehabilitation.
5. Connect: keep critical health information a click away, including medical cards (e.g., stent cards, insurance cards) and care team contact information.
6. Apple Watch with Corrie App: monitors cardiac recovery (steps, heart rate, activity goals) and keeps patients on track with medication reminders and appointments that are critical for successful heart attack recovery.
• Fixed bug that caused app to crash when marking certain medications as taken
- 48.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Johns Hopkins Digital
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it