CountUp is different to other exercise apps. It doesn’t have standardised videos or an automatic countdown. CountUp is about recording your exercises, your efforts and your results.
- Personalised exercise videos
Get your rehab professional to record you doing your exercise. Watch before exercising to ensure you remember the correct moves.
- Customised exercise list
Build your own exercise list with your rehab professional, rather than choosing from a generic list. My Progress reminds you how many more exercises you need to complete that day.
- Real time tracking
Record each rep you complete or the exact duration you exercised with the touchscreen. You know exactly what you completed and when.
- Measure your progress
Stay motivated by reviewing your exercise progress over time. Personalised videos allow you to compare and contrast your progress over time.
- Share your data
CountUp gives you a record of your progress to discuss with your health professional.
- Simple and easy to use
Add exercises then use the touchscreen or duration timer to record your progress. Forgot to record your exercises? No problem, you can add them manually.
BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS
- Stay motivated and keep your rehab on track with CountUp. Rehab can be a long, slow process, so CountUp is here to remind you that you’re making progress.
- Even if you don’t complete a full set, you can see if you did more than yesterday.
- Show your results to your rehab professional to give them a true sense of your progress. They can tweak your program accordingly.
- Customised exercises and personalised video means that CountUp is tailored exactly to your rehab needs.
- CountUp can used for any rehab or recovery process, from an injury, disease or accident to a stroke or chronic illness such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
BENEFITS FOR REHAB PROFESSIONALS
- Accurately review your patient’s progress in CountUp. All videos are stored so you can compare and contrast progress.
- Motivate and foster compliance by encouraging your patient to share their progress.
- Personalised videos help the patient complete the exercise correctly, avoiding bad habits or potentially damaging impacts.
- Encourage your patient to take action by using the inbuilt reminders about frequency and repetitions.
- CountUp can be used by all rehab professionals, from physiotherapists and physical therapists to occupational therapists and osteopaths.
THE STORY OF COUNTUP
Lucy Watts created CountUp after searching for a rehab tracking app for her father Garry, who has had MS for more than 30 years. When she couldn’t find one, she decided to develop one herself.
Garry is now happily completing his rehab and both he and his physiotherapists enjoy monitoring his progress in CountUp.
Lucy’s background is in corporate and government communications and information management. An MA in Communications, as well as a Masters in Business & IT, have helped Lucy to develop and implement the business plan for CountUp, along with some great advice from people involved in rehab.
Have any questions, problems or feedback? Contact us on email@example.com
- 27.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Lucy Watts
Safe to Download