• Inside your home, watch live TV and On Demand content from all channels you are subscribed to.
• Outside the home, watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies by using the filter “Available out of home.”
• Customize the TV guide by filtering popular categories like Kids, Sports, and Movies.
• Watch rented and purchased movies in the ‘Purchased’ sub-folder inside the ‘Saved’ folder.
• Use ‘Parental Control’ in Settings to manage what your children can watch on mobile devices.
• Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection
• Subscription to Cox Video service
• Cox username and password.
- Additional Improvements and bug fixes
- Find it faster with filters functionality.
- Bug fixes and performance updates.
- When skipped to the end of the transport bar, give the user a small buffer by playing the last 5 seconds of the video.
- Miscellaneous improvements
- Cox Homelife App link is now fixed under Settings.
- Automatically play the next available episode in the same app window
- Poster art was not displaying correctly in some cases when using Safe Browse.
- Poster art was cut off in some galleries.
-Fixed some layout issues on iPhone SE.
-Localization string fixes.
- Deep links are now preserved
- Status bar animation updates
- Bug fixes
- Navigate directly to the downloaded show from app notification screen
- Use Touch ID for parental control
- Zoom button to play video on full screen on iPhone X
- New support email firstname.lastname@example.org added in Help
- New filter views underneath ‘Live TV’ (All Channels, Favorite Channels, and TV Go Channels)
• A loading indicator will appear when a video stream is buffering due to poor network connectivity.
• Other system bug fixes.
- 118.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Cox Communications, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it