Crestron Mobile has been replaced by Crestron App, which provides exciting new features and Crestron’s latest interface technology. Although Crestron Mobile will be left available for download, it will no longer be actively updated and is intended to support legacy systems only. If your Crestron system currently requires this Crestron Mobile app, please consult your dealer about upgrading your system to be compatible with our latest Crestron App.
Read more about Crestron App here:
Crestron is the leader in home automation, controlling lights, shades, thermostats, entertainment and security. Control is always at your fingertips using Crestron touchpanels, remotes and Web-enabled devices such as iPhone™.
Crestron Mobile harnesses the power of 3G and Edge networks to stay connected to the home or office when you’re on the go. View alarm status, adjust lights and room temperature while lying on the beach or sitting in traffic. Crestron Mobile is compatible with the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod® touch, and iPad.
Crestron Mobile Pro provides even greater power and flexibility to control your whole house, including pre-set audio and lighting scenes, home entertainment and more.
Crestron Mobile Pro provides the most powerful and complete app for whole house control. Crestron, the leader in home automation controls all home entertainment, lights, shades, thermostats, security and pool while at home and away from touchpanels, remotes and iPhones (original, 3G and iPod® touch). Simply touch the phone to select movies, music and TV in any room. Adjust volume, light levels and room temperature with just one touch. Using the home WiFi network locally or the powerful 3G and Edge networks remotely, total control is always at your fingertips from one simple app.
Just getting started? Try Crestron Mobile free to experience the power and reliability of Crestron home control.
- Corrected an issue where text within buttons could sometimes fail to appear in some projects.
- Corrected press and hold issue on scrolling lists.
- Corrected issue with SSL connections to 3-series control systems.
- Add new improved MJPEG viewer that works better with certain problematic camera streams.
Note: For compatibility reasons, the app still defaults to the old viewer.
To use the new viewer, go to the advanced settings page (via the iOS Settings app) and flip the toggle for "Use new MJPEG decoder", then restart the app.
- corrected support for landscape when orientation was locked
- Improved reconnection to avoid unwanted exit to Setup
- Added reserved digital for portrait and landscape orientation
- Messaging was improved.
- Support was added for horizontal scroll lists.
- 15.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
Safe to Download