- Single tap to update your roster.
- Raw roster.
- Report time in your local time.
- Support for pilots.
- Flight and cabin crew with whom you will be flying.
- Easily replace a HSBY with a ASBY.
- Night mode, with pitch black Real night mode for iPhone X.
- Calculate future days off.
- Calculate future weeks on early.
- Calculate salary based on flight time.
- Plenty of information such as duty time, flight time, flight duty period, operational limit in local time, calculate the time of rest until your next duty, etc.
- Logbook: check your duty, flight time, and a lot more for any given dates, make update your flights with the right hour, or add a flight after being called during a stand-by, it's easier than ever.
- Design is slick and simple! Clean and clear.
Automatic roster update supported for the following airlines:
Information about Crewly subscriptions:
- Subscription is not needed for Crewly to work as expected, it does enable extra features and help support the development of the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
You can find Crewly's Terms and Conditions here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/avs0u6byqebdlcf/CREWLY_TC_20180412.txt
- Updated to use a different shade of grey on the light themes.
- Norwegian: improvements to processing some events that were missing.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Updated the local database to add missing airports. If you notice a flight that doesn’t show the local time, please let me know.
- Fixed the logbook screen showing empty results on the first time it loads.
- Updated to allow Norwegian crew to use the roster pattern and see future days off.
- Fixed some issues when processing crew of Crewlink roster.
- Added support of a new airline: Norwegian.
- New roster updater screen.
- New screen to display the RAW roster when this is available.
- Updated the flight number sent to LogTen Pro to include the airline identifier.
- Removed the daily view, it might come back later after some changes.
- Fixed some issues around updating sectors with real time.
- Fixed connections stuck in a loading state.
- Fixed connections not loading properly the first time using a new device.
- Fixed the landing time in rare occasions using the wrong location region.
- Fixed the duty flight time of days with sectors that landed the next day could be counted incorrectly.
- Fixed the crew showing up on the details of a day without flights after it has been updated to a stand by or similar.
Small changes to the week details screen:
- Reduced the initial summary elements, with the option to view the rest in a full screen.
- Small vistual tweaks to the crew items, to take up less space by hiding unknown details.
- Fixed bug that could cause the bottom tab bar show up when after editing a day/sector.
- More haptic feedback!
- Added connections. You can now connect with friends to have access to each others roster. You will be able to easily compare your roster with your connections in a horizontal, scrollable screen. More features will join this in the future, so let me know if you have any suggestions!
- Added UD, 30DAY, 60DAY, 90DAY, GDNI, TAXI G/T, WEDLEAVE, F/D, SUN, SCRM, WALK and CALLED special events to be recognised. If you see events with an unknown or incorrect description, you can contact me so I can update it.
- Improvements to the calculation of future days on earlies.
- General improvements to how the days off and future days on early are calculated.
This will benefit those with a different pattern, be able to see their future days off. If you find any issues with it, please let me know!
- Added annual leave as a replacement option so you can manually add it if needed.
- Updated the action button in the details screen to be edit.
- 44.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Ernesto Fernandez Perez
Safe to Download