Rain delays in one-day and 20 over matches have been introduced, including the Duckworth-Lewis-Stern system to calculate run-chase targets. There are also extensive additions to the database, including additional season by season player records.
The new 100 ball competition in England has been added, including updates to the match engine, AI and stats systems to accommodate the new format. Updates to domestic systems around the world have also been incorporated, including major changes to the competitions in Australia, South Africa, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India. Captains will also be able to switch between domestic teams in different countries for the first time.
Cricket Captain 2020 also features a full database update (over 7,000 players, including every historical international player), with improved player ability generation, using data from every form of cricket and with input from a team of researchers around the world. The database provides the attention to detail that the series is famed for.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2020 improves the series once again. Put your tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
Key features for 2020 include:
• Rain delays in one-day and 20 Over matches: introducing the Duckworth-Lewis-Stern method for the first time in Cricket Captain.
• Improved weather simulation for all match types: including more realistic weather patterns, and extra time to recover lost overs.
• The new 100 ball competition in England: a brand-new format, played between eight city-based teams.
• Updates to all domestic systems and 20 over leagues: play updated domestic leagues in South Africa, India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Ability to switch teams between countries: play a full career mode, switch between teams across domestic systems.
• Improved player generation system: using data from every form of cricket combined with input from a team of researchers around the world.
• Improved match engine: with updates to bowler AI, spin bowler ability in limited over matches, and batsman scoring rates.
• Current/last competition stats: see details of current and last competition stats for all formats.
• Historical scenarios: Play in Classic England test series vs West Indies or Pakistan.
• Tournament Modes: Play in stand-alone One Day or 20 Over World Cups. Create your own World XIs, All-Time Greats and Custom Match Series.
• New database: full database update with over 7,000 players.
• Internet game: improved reliability and more teams to play on-line.
- Reduced retired hurt chance
- Fixed issue with AI not generating players when not enough to make an XI
- Fixed swapping of batsmen in 100 ball matches
- Updated database
- Updated international fixtures
- Randomised groups for Eng OD Trophy
- Fixed duplicate bad light message
- Added joint winners for Test Champ Final if drawn
- Stopped conflict between 100 ball Final and Challenge SF
- Multiplayer optimisations
- Fixed typo in Match Type selection
- Fixed overseas contract lengths
- Improved AI chasing in the 4th innings
- Fixed DLS par score after rain delay mid 2nd innings
- Added a squad cap of 18 for 100-ball teams
- Updated database
- Fixed following on in Online matches
- Improved online stability
- Fixed Kolpak players not retiring
- Fixed occasional blank record message box
- Fixed retired players not being stored if they only played 20 Over Int
- Improved player retirement code for internationals
- Added Nepal to Custom Match Series
- Removed 2037 champions trophy
- Fixed restricted overs display in reduced overs matches
- Fixed wicket keeper abilities
- Fixed occasional crash before World Cups
- Fixed Test Match Championship Final sometimes missing squad selection
- Improved Dropbox timestamp recognition
- Fixed crash at end of WI 20 Over Final.
- Fixed club, legend and hero achievements
- Updated Team and Versus records for new Pakistan teams for matches from 2019/20 onwards
- Fixed nonEngDom teams generating regens before 1st contracts section
- Moved Pakistan home fixtures to Pakistan (only applies to new saves)
- Fixed WIDom contracts not taking place if reaching WI20Over Final
- Added missing series to all Test Match Championships
- Fixed players retired from a match type not playing 2nd XI
- Updated player database
- Updated database including updated West Indies 20 Over squads
- Updated Namibia and PNG kits/emblem
- Corrected netRR calculation for OD matches
- 500.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Childish Things Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it