Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Criminal Procedure in your pocket with over three and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 18 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Criminal Procedure video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Criminal Procedure.
Learn Criminal Procedure from Professor Adam Thurschwell, a respected law professor and criminal defense attorney.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Criminal Procedure represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
Criminal Procedure Application Includes:
- 11 Chapters containing over three and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 18 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Print out the quiz questions
- A helpful timer for the printed version of the quiz.
Criminal Procedure Topics:
- Privilege Against Self-Incrimination
- Police Interrogation
- Exclusionary Rules
- Right to Counsel
- Pre-Trial Identification
- Double Jeopardy
- Pre-Trial Rights and Procedures
- 36.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it