- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Criminology and Public Policy can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
CPP a year subscription (mobile only) for 499.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Criminology & Public Policy (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 25.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Wiley Publishing
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it