- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
This best-selling reference contains disaster preparedness in the ICU, quality improvement and prophylaxis, non-antibiotic therapies for sepsis, and use of ultrasound in the ICU. Based on 6th print ed. Practical, complete guide to medical and surgical critical care. Hospital-tested protocols. Evidence-based facts.
Now reflecting a greater focus on todayís multidisciplinary approach to care, Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th Edition, remains your go-to guide for practical, complete, and current information on medical and surgical critical care. The user-friendly, outline format is designed for rapid reference, providing reliable, hospital-tested protocols that reflect today's most advanced critical care practices.
- Heavily revised to reflect today's need to include all care providers to optimize treatment
- New section on Health Care Services, with chapters on handovers and transitions, long-term outcomes of ICU patients, EICU and electronic systems, quality improvement, and more
- New chapters on critical care management of Ebola virus disease, ECMO and ventricular assist devices, and critical care of the obstetrical patient
- New videos available online Complete, concise, full-color coverage of this rapidly enlarging field
- Convenient for on-the-go reference
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- 45.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it