Cruise Angle iCMT will enable you to do the following:
* Work with Metric and English measurement units.
* Calibrate the gauge or enter the camera FOV angle value.
* Change the color and transparency of the on-screen angle gauge.
* Select from a list of the commonly used BAF values.
* Tally the sample trees for a point.
* View the Basal Area per Acre for a point.
* Check borderline trees based on limiting distance calculation.
* Calculate the actual stem length of a leaning tree.
* Convert between horizontal distance and slope distance.
* Measure distances on the displayed Map.
* Measure an area on the displayed Map.
The Node tool provided by Cruise Angle iCMT will let you drop nodes precisely to delineate a line or an area to view the measurement value. You could also add your GPS location as a node. Please note: Location data depends on the GPS receiver used. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The app will let you easily toggle the built-in GPS on or off. This app comes with a built-in help file.
- 14.6 MB
- Update Date:
- CORVALLIS MICROTECHNOLOGY, INC.
Safe to Download