THIS APP-BOOK for CURRENT Practice Guidelines In Primary Care 2017 includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title:
Today’s Best Practices in Your Pocket!
Guidelines for the most common outpatient conditions – in a NEW user-friendly outline format!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 has been reformatted into an easy-to-use outline to provide you with quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations. Each topic is carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and the text overflows with clinical pearls, easy-to-apply take home points, and guideline-based algorithms designed to simplify clinical decision-making.
• Every topic updated
• NEW user-friendly outline format speeds you to most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines
• The perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity – exactly the amount of information you need – no more, less
• Authoritative content drawn from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
• Carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine
• Easy-to-apply take-home points are perfect for busy clinicians
• Clinical pearls for all healthcare providers
• Spans all areas of general medicine
• Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
• Updated evidence-based content
Authors: Joseph S. Esherick, Evan D. Slater, Jacob David
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, Wiley, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Elsevier and more.
- 13.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Indextra AB
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it