- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens.
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides. (with in-app pro)
- Support for GPS and Wahoo BTLE SC sensor.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation (with in-app pro)
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Updates for iOS 12
- 23.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Guillaume Fleury
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it