You can configure the length of the video loop and the 'incident saving delay'. The latter ensures that even the seconds after the crash are recorded as well. Further you can configure the strength of the acceleration that is needed to trigger saving the video. You might need to play around with that threshold depending on your car and your driving habits.
► Available instruments for Dash Cam - Car Video Camcorder
• Speed : Graphical instrument displaying your current speed
• Map : Graphical instrument displaying current position in a map (satellite or native)
• Heading : Graphical instrument displaying current magnetic compass heading angle; relative to true north
• Course : Graphical instrument displaying current movement course vector; relative to north
• Roll/Pitch : Graphical instrument displaying roll and pitch of your camera
• G-Force : Graphical instrument displaying horizontal and vertical G-Forces experienced by your cam
• Date : Current date
• Time : Current time
• Speed : Current speed as text display
• DateTime : Current date and time as 1-or 2-line text display
• GPS Position : GPS coordinates of your location as 1-or 2-line text display
• Course : Course angle of current movement heading vector of your camera relative to true north
• Heading : Compass angle of your cam heading view vector of your camera relative to north
• Altitude : Altitude based on GPS
• Distance : Distance traversed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
• Duration : Duration passed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
► Further infos for Dash Cam - Car Video Camcorder
• Video recorder movie format: MPEG-4, 720p
• Supports video recording in landscape & portrait
• Instruments are movable and available in different sizes
• GPS and Gyro are used to update telemetry data in realtime
• Supports metric, imperial and nautical units
• Universal app running on iPhone and iPad
• Dash Cam - Car Video Camcorder always tries to setup the highest fps camera mode available on the device. However the actual frame rates achieved are lower and they vary depending on the graphics power of your device. The realtime telemetry update along with realtime video movie recording and concurrent display update is a demanding process that requires certain power. Therefore older devices might experience lower frame rates.
• Please note that Dash Cam - Car Video Camcorder can be started on devices without GPS support. However it does not make much sense on these devices since GPS-based telemetry data such as speed, location, etc. cannot be updated.
• Audio recording is supported
• Since nearly all battery consuming services like GPS, GPU graphics, gyroscope, video camera, movie encoding and movie recording are simultaneously used, the app is battery demanding. Take care of that!
• Frame rates: iPhone 6 and above approx. 60 fps, iPhone 5 approx. 30 fps depending on telemetry displays selected
Please have a look on our promotion video: http://www.cneubauer.net/en/car-dash-camera
► Notes from the developer
Please rate and review every new version of the app in the app store!
Any feedback and/or improvement feature requests are highly welcome.
It helps to further develop Dash Cam - Car Video Camcorder.
The pro version contains all IAP features and is ad-free.
- 68.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Christian Neubauer
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it