--Mobile WaterLink Spin Users--
Pair your Mobile WaterLink Spin meter to your phone or tablet using the Bluetooth® control panel in Settings. Once paired, use this app to start a test. Results will appear directly on your device when the test is complete.
--Spin Touch Users--
For Spin Touch users, there's no need to pair the meter to your phone or tablet. Just run a test on the meter's touch screen and transfer the results to the app via the "Send" button.
--Stored Historical Test Data--
Stored within the app, the last 10 sets of test results are available for review at any time.
--Unlock your full potential with a DataMate™ Web Account.--
Using this app, log into your active DataMate Web account and utilize advanced features designed to aid Field Service Pool/Spa professionals with day-to-day activities:
• Download all assigned Work Orders within a two week window, or create new ones on the fly
• External app integration for turn-by-turn GPS directions to your customer’s location
• Collect test results from the Mobile WaterLink Spin lab, the WaterLink Spin Touch, or manually enter results to feed the on-board recommendation engine for step-by-step chemical treatment instructions directly on your device!
• Notify your customer via email with a professionally styled e-doorhanger detailing the completed water treatments and general service tasks, even include a photo of your choosing
• Work completely offline when needed and sync data with the DataMate™ Web server when cell service is available.
* Various minor stability improvements and bug fixes
•Added support for ColorQ2 device
•Improved offline syncing behavior
•Other minor bug fixes
* Fixed a rare "null source" error in work day data
* Deleted Tasks will no longer appear in the work order list
* Fixed a rare "null source" error in work day data
•NEW! Added a view for tablet users to access the DataMate Web “retail” experience! Results from your WaterLink SpinTouch can be transferred via Bluetooth to your test session. To use this feature, open the DataMate Web app on your tablet, press the “Login via website” button, and log into DataMate Web.
•Added the “What’s New” popup!
•Added a notification for unread inbox messages
Classic Spin Support
**Added 103, 203, 303 disks
**Resolved a delimiter issue for non-English languages
* Fixed a bug that prevented users without scheduled work orders from logging in
* Fixed a bug that prevented the selection of Cyanuric Acid as a stabilizer in some cases
* Added a "None" selection for Stabilizer when editing chemicals in the app to match web side configuration
* Applied a change to the way data is downloaded and stored to prevent unexpected null references errors on login or when resyncing with the server.
* Fixed a bug that would occasionally return "infinity" as a result for free chlorine and total chlorine when using a "Classic" WaterLink Spin lab. * Reduced the amount of data downloaded at login to speed up the login process. Now, rather than download 7 days of data, we only download 3 days (yesterday, today, and tomorrow). If you navigate to a day outside of that range, that day will be downloaded when you navigate to that day.
* Fixed a bug that prevented transfer of test results from the Spin Touch.
* Fixed a bug that would occasionally return "infinity" as a result for free chlorine and total chlorine when using a "Classic" WaterLink Spin lab.
* Reduced the amount of data downloaded at login to speed up the login process. Now, rather than download 7 days of data, we only download 3 days (yesterday, today, and tomorrow). If you navigate to a day outside of that range, that day will be downloaded when you navigate to that day.
•Stain Remover recommendation for spas has been restored
•The app will no longer use the date/time from the SpinTouch for determine test date
•Calcium Chloride recommendation fixed from liquid oz to dry oz
•Custom ideal ranges for salt will now be respected
Other new features in this update include the ability to view equipment linked to a homeowner's pool or spa. Connecting equipment is done in the web application, but available to view on the go!
Improved connection stability with the Mobile WaterLink Spin. We've optimized connection behavior and implemented new recovery methods so using your Mobile WaterLink Spin is easier than ever.
* App automatically detects if a Mobile Spin is paired and switches to that mode, otherwise it defaults to Spin Touch mode.
* Added better detection for sent work orders
* Added a control that allows the user to resend a failed work order
* Fixed an issue with modified text from tasks not appearing on doorhangers
* Modified Available Disks when using the Mobile Spin, including support for the 102, 202, and 302 series disks
* Various bug fixes and enhancements
* Resolved Bluetooth connectivity issues with the Spin lab on iOS 10 devices.
Improved Download Times
* Logging in should be faster
* Only downloads work orders for "today," "tomorrow," and "yesterday" - additional days can be downloaded by browsing to that day and pulling down on the work order list to refresh
* Other various bug fixes and enhancements
- Work Orders and scheduling are now more robust, allowing you to schedule appointments at specific times rather than just a certain day. All of this has been added to the "Create Work Order" feature in the app
- Set an "end date" for a series of work orders
- Ability to view and complete up to 14 days of assigned work orders (7 days in the past and 7 days in the future)
- A new and improved doorhanger email has been created for your customers.
SPIN DISK SELECTION
- The app will now remember the last spin disk you selected between tests
- Corrected treatments recommendations for adjusted alkalinity
- Devices that have been updated to iOS 10 are experiencing issues connecting to mobile Spin labs. Unfortunately, this release does not solve this problem. We are still working to resolve this issue and will have another release as soon as possible to resolve this.
Now you can create a Work Order in the field! Make sure your user account has the "Dispatcher" role to make the "Add New Work Order" button appear at the top of your Work Order list. This feature is only available while your phone or tablet has an active internet connection.
* Site Editing
Tap the pencil icon next to the site details within a Work Order to edit any details about a site. Make sure your user account has the "Technician" role to have access to this functionality. You can edit the pool or spa name, volume, even the chemicals assigned to it directly through the mobile app.
* Add a Photo
You can now add a photo to a Work Order that gets sent with the e-doorhanger to the customer. Controls have been added to "step 4" of the Work Order process.
* Various other bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Resolved a dosing issue when using Metric measurements.
Added the 201 disk series for testing phosphate.
Increased visibility of test results on the test entry screen when logged in.
Fixed a crash when testing water for certain pool surface types.
- Added a mark for out-of-sync work orders when two apps with the same account try to upload results for the same work order
- 81.9 MB
- Update Date:
- LaMotte Chemical Products Company
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it