Note: the Lite version of Decked Builder allows building only a single deck and a limited size collection.
"This is the program I recommend for anyone willing to spend ... on an MtG application. I’m one of those people who will generally take the free alternative over the paid app any day, but I’m actually happy to have spent the money on this one. It has a ton of very cool features, runs smoothly, and even has RSS feeds for several top MtG sites."
- Michael Evans, GatheringMagic.com
"Decked Builder is the absolute pinnacle of what a Magic the Gathering accessory app should be. There’s almost nothing that I need, that this app can’t do for me."
- Jaden, appaddict.net
"The iPad version of Decked Builder is perfect. Solitaire play has been upgraded and the card loading speed is marvelous. Thanks for a good application."
- Eugene Lee, author of Wagic
"I have to say that this app is certainly one that I would recommend to any MTG player"
- Josh Elliot, eyeofthevortex.com
* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Full text search for cards in your deck -- perfect for building EDH 100 card singleton decks
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color, card type, tournament legality and more
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com and MTGOTraders.com
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* Track your collection
- Easily input your collection by any criteria you can think of
- Find missing cards to complete your collection or your deck
- Value your collection -- find out how much you have spent on your Magic addiction
- iCloud synchronization makes it effortless to keep your collection in synch across your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on your Retina Display
- Fully support for Innistrad day/night cards, Kamigawa flip cards and split cards
- Works perfectly offline with no Internet connection
- No more bottom toolbars if there is a tab bar present
- View cards in full screen
- New menus for building decks and collections
- Add cards directly to your deck from search results
- Search: new layout
- Search: filter sets by text
- Purchase decks directly from 6 new stores
- Many bug fixes
- You can now search for Legendaries
- Removed Extended as a format
- Increase size of many buttons
- New splash screen
- Tweaked app icon
- Dropbox will now automatically synchronized the currently open file.
- You can again sort files by last modified date or name.
- Revamped collection pricing to be more stable.
- Added ability to perform AND searches for mana production.
- You can again add notes to decks.
- Renamed EDH references to Commander
- Fixed multiple bugs and memory leaks -- Decked Builder should be more stable now.
- Revamped deck and collection file management to support Dropbox Sync
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and small enhancements
- Card prices are now automatically refreshed when stale (older than 24 hours) -- there should be no need to flush the price cache anymore.
- Stale card prices are still shown when viewing a card, but are marked with a *S at the end.
- Added ability to directly download decks from websites, and integrated directly with mtgo-stats.com, accessible from the News tab.
- Added button to add/subtract one to every search result to the active collection.
- Added sorting decks by card name and type (detailed).
- Added searching cards by power and toughness.
- You can now toggle between different price sources when viewing a card by tapping left or right on the header arrow (note that the tap area is much larger than the arrow itself).
- You can now price just your main deck, your entire deck, or just the missing cards in your deck.
- You can now toggle between different pricing sources when pricing a deck.
- Added CardShark.com as a price source.
- Added CoolStuffInc.com as a price source.
- You can now purchase entire decks or just missings cards after pricing a deck from MTGOTraders and CoolStuffInc.
- When listing Creature cards, we have shortened the card type to make it easier to figure out what type of creature it is.
- You can now export your collection via email, and as a CSV file.
- Added instructions on importing collection CSV files in Collection Help (under settings).
- Added Innistrad cards.
- Added support for collections on iOS 5 devices. Check out the help on the Settings page for more information.
- Improved search cards interface to make it clearer what options have been searching.
- Added support for Legacy and EDH format when searching and filtering.
- You can now toggle between viewing only unique cards or all cards from all card sets when browsing search results.
- Removed Magic 2011, added Magic 2012 and Scars of Mirrodin block cards.
- You can now search for Modern cards.
- Added a way to filter cards when viewing a deck -- this will allow you to search for cards within a deck, and to determine if a deck is legal for a particular format.
- You can now page through a search listing to see all the search results.
- Added MTGOTraders.com as a pricing source for digital card prices.
- Significantly improve the time required to price a deck by making use of new pricing APIs from our price providers, as well as caching cheapest card prices.
- You can now view your library while testing a deck.
- You can now move cards from the battlefield to the graveyard while testing a deck.
- Changed the deck user interface header slightly.
- You can now zoom into a card when viewing it by pinching outwards.
- Added "i" button when viewing a card to flip it over.
- Added purchase deck button when pricing a deck.
- Change deck encoding to UTF-8 to allow non-ASCII characters in deck notes.
- Fix for playing Tribal Instants and Sorceries when testing a deck (special thanks to Devinder for reporting this).
- Bug fix for overwriting files in Dropbox.
- Enhanced deck stats to display a mana curve and average casting cost of cards.
- Fixed typo for our support email on the splash screen.
- Added function to price an entire deck.
- Prices are now cached for up to seven days by the app.
- Prices can be flushed from the cache in the Settings view.
- Decks can now be sorted by last modified time or by name when loading and managing decks.
- Deck cards can now be sorted by type (default), cost, color or name.
- Added option to search for Artifact Creatures as a card type.
- Added a splash screen.
- Miscellaneous peformance optimizations for loading larger decks.
- Renamed "Mana" to "Color" in the search view.
- Added Dismiss button to input text fields.
- Many memory optimizations to reduce crashes due to running out of memory.
- Added sorting by mana cost or alphabetical order when searching.
- Added searching by colorless (cards without any colored) mana.
- You can now view card text by swiping downwards with two fingers. Much easier!
- Changed Save button when renaming a deck to Save As to better reflect its function.
- When editing deck text, there is now a Done button in the top left hand corner to dismiss the keyboard, which allows viewing the entire deck text.
- The entire deck can be swiped through now.
- Added loyalty to Planewalkers when viewing their card text.
- Files from Magic Workstation can now be opened.
-All new multi-threaded card art download engine: card art is now downloaded in the background with multiple threads, leading to quicker and more responsive downloads
- Zoom in on a card by pinching the card with both fingers outwards
-View card text by rotating the card with both fingers in opposite directions (takes a little practice)
- Search cards by "And" mana type, e.g. Red And Black mana
- Search by Standard or Extended card sets
- Internal deck format has changed to Apprentice format
- Import decks from email, or by dragging/dropping from iTunes
- Simple deck statistics can now be accessed from the deck card count view
- Preliminary card pricing feature, courtesy of TCGplayer.com
- Card art is now automatically downloaded as required
- Card art can now be deleted on the settings page
- Decks are now sorted by last modified date
- When emailing decks, an Apprentice .dec file is automatically attached
- Removed precached images, so it's now possible to download this app over 3G networks
- 48.0 MB
- Update Date:
- TJ Soft
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it