WHAT CAN CLOUDIQ DO FOR YOU?
After you onboard your systems in CloudIQ desktop, the CloudIQ app:
- Provides an overview of system health, system alerts, system connectivity, and file systems, pools, and clusters running out of space.
- Provides system health scores to inform you about issues with your systems before they occur in your environment.
- Provides system capacity and performance information to let you monitor the activity on your systems.
- Provides you with simple, guided resolutions to enable self-service and risk avoidance.
- Provides you the ability to text or email issue remediation to colleagues to assist in addressing.
- Allows push notifications for system health changes, and lets you view a list of past notifications.
- Provides a way to give feedback to help us improve the app.
- Share critical health issues and resolutions from anywhere, any time.
Learn more about what CloudIQ can do for you at https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/storage/cloudiq.htm
We've enhanced our mobile apps security to prevent automatic login to CloudIQ (stored passwords) when your phone is not protected by local authentication (passcode/Touch ID/Face ID). Therefore, someone with only physical access to the phone will be prevented from seeing your data in CloudIQ.
- 14.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Dell Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it