Master clinical competence and career success with quick, easy access to everything you need to know! Brought to you by the makers of top-selling NBDE Mastery parts I and II apps, Dental Clinical Mastery delivers the most valuable dental practice information right when you need it.
Always be prepared with Dental Clinical Mastery’s searchable reference materials and how-to guides in your pocket!
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 170+ critical oral pathology guidelines
• Contains useful reference charts & resources
• Includes a complete library of searchable reference materials
•100+ oral pathology differential diagnosis generator items
• Full-color images
• Details on the diagnosis, description, & risk factors
•50+ evidence-based dental trauma decision guide items
•50+ descriptions of diagnostic procedures
•25+ useful charts and resources
• Integrated FDA prescribing guidelines
Always be up-to-date with Dental Mastery as your clinical guide.
Dental Clinical Mastery’s best-practice guidelines and up to date reference information comes from clinical databases, peer-reviewed journals, and other resources, including, but not limited to:
• Evidence Updates from NIH
• Federal Drug Administration
• American Dental Association
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• World Health Organization
• The clinical experience of our writers and peer reviewers
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $39.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Written by Dr. Geoffrey Skinner DDS, A contributor to the United States National Board Dental Examination (NBDE).
- 136.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Higher Learning Technologies
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it