Free evaluation. Buy it inside the app. Instant activation.
Just tap the tooth.
- Registration of performed procedures;
- Ability to print the charts;
- Black and White mode for printing;
- You can choose the colors of dental materials;
- Multiple charts for each patient;
- You can rename, create, copy, delete and rearrange charts;
- Deciduous and permanent dentition;
- FDI and Universal tooth numbering system;
- Fully configurable Gingival Margin and Probing Depth;
- Photo galleries for each patient.
- Password protection.
- Data Transfer between devices - iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad (running DentalChart for iPad - available in the AppStore).
- Composite Filling;
- Glass Ionomer;
- Provisional Restoration;
- Occlusal Sealant;
- Esthetic Crown;
- Metal Crown;
- Temporary Crown;
- Onlay / Inlay;
- Indirect Restoration;
- Dowel Core;
- Root Canal;
- Periapical Lesion;
- Direct Veneer;
- Indirect Veneer;
- Unsatisfying Treatment;
- Gingival Margin;
- Probing Depth;
- Bleeding Sites;
- Furcation Lesion;
- When connected to iTunes, right click in your iPhone/iPod Touch icon and choose "Backup". All your applications' data will be saved in your computer (including DentalChart Pocket records and photos);
- Enable iCloud backup in your device and make sure DentalChart Pocket is enabled. All your data will be saved.
- 24.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download