• 24/7 access to your school’s digital content
• Supports both online and offline reading of eBooks and audiobooks
• Check out, place holds and create reading lists
• Take notes, highlight and create bookmarks that sync across your devices
• Checkouts will automatically return at the end of the loan period or you can return them early
Easily configured; ask your librarian for your username and password. Next select your location (state), enter your school name, username and password in the configuration screen in the app, and your app will be linked to your library.
- Performance improvements and updates to support Destiny 14.5
Show page number as you move slider
Various performance improvements
· Simplified app workflow for downloading titles and working offline
· Support for text-to-speech in apps
· Easier access to title information, table of contents, search and notebook functionality
- Simplified site selection by state and school name
- New bookmark icon added to improve usability
- Support for set circulation limit titles
- Fixed issue with logins timing out
- Usability improvements
- Elimination of pop-up menus
-Various performance improvements
• eBook downloads in the background, allowing users to begin reading right away
• Checkout and listen to Follett Audiobooks online in the app
• Notebook redesign for a better user experience
• Page turning transition effect added
• Books will default to full screen reading mode
• Toolbar activation reminder
• New page arrows and space added in margins to prevent accidental paging
• Hyperlinks can be added into a Page note or Highlighted note
• View options persisted for the user
• Misc defect fixes
• Toolbar usability changes.
• Search within the book & notes (online access required).
• Screen Color mode (Day/Night reading).
• Support for bookmarks.
• Jump to Page control added.
• iOS7 updates.
• Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Search within the book support (internet connection required)
- "Stay logged in" functionality
- Table of Contents with page thumbnails
- Improved integration with FollettShelf,
1. Single-sign-on functionality
2. Auto book check out and download
3. Opening titles automatically returns you back to app.
- Simpler, easier text selection (by word boundaries)Text Only Mode
• Miscellaneous fixes
• Increased stability in download process eliminating restarts
• New single press action for faster access to the control menu for highlighting and dictionary
• Simpler and clearer text mode icon and message when eBook title does not support Reflowable Text Only Mode
- 12.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Follett School Solutions, Inc.
Safe to Download