"Every year I look over what is new in the market place and compare many apps, to date nothing even comes close....My doctor has even switched to Diabetes Pilot. " - Customer Review
This app is for all people with diabetes - whether you use insulin, other medications, or just diet and exercise, this is the app for you. Features include:
- Health app integration. Share glucose readings, food, and other data with other apps!
- Over a dozen different reports - all customizable. Focus on what YOU want. Save, print and email reports directly from the app. Share them with your doctor or anyone else you choose.
- Search past records. Go back and find how you handled that last pizza dinner...
- Set reminder alerts on any record.
- Synchronizes directly with Diabetes Pilot on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, or PC. Got more than one device? No need to enter your data twice. Your data is kept under your control, on your own devices, for reliability and privacy.
- Records glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), medications, meals, exercise, blood pressure, weight, and notes about test results or any other information that's of interest to you.
- Includes a continuously updated food database with reference information on hundreds of thousands of foods. Track carbohydrates, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients. Scan barcodes on food packages to add foods to your record!
- Estimates your HbA1C.
- If you use insulin, Diabetes Pilot can estimate your insulin for meals and correcting high glucose. If you don't use insulin, that's fine too - Diabetes Pilot works great for tracking ANY medications you'd like.
- Categorizes records using any system that you'd like. You're not restricted to someone else's idea of what you need to record. Use these categories to focus on particular situations, times of day, or other patterns that are of interest to you. Create reports to study the trends in your glucose readings within each particular category.
- Diabetes Pilot is supported by a solid company that's been making diabetes software for over a decade. Contact us anytime - you'll get a prompt and knowledgeable response.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.diabetespilot.com/
Get started for free! You'll have full access to everything for a week. If you like the app, purchase an inexpensive subscription, or continue using it for free to record and graph a new glucose reading each day.
You can choose a 1-month or 12-month subscription. The price (about the cost of a cup of coffee a month) will be clearly shown within the app. This small charge (quite possibly one of the least expensive things you'll ever do for your diabetes care!) goes directly towards supporting our customers, adding new features, and publishing up-to-date food reference information.
The app will prompt you for your choice - you will not be charged without your permission! Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
So that you continue to have uninterrupted access to the app, your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. (For detailed instructions on exactly how to do this, see Apple's website at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
- 13.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Digital Altitudes, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it