The controlled chaos of a physician’s office can be disconcerting. Maintaining clinical
documentation, in particular, is a huge time-drainer.
1. A physician dictates patient encounters into a dictaphone
2. Sends them across to transcribers when there is a free minute to spare
3. Or, transcribes the recordings after office hours
4. The transcripts will have to be proofed and edited
5. And loaded into the requisite fields of the EHR
DictastarMD-the way forward…
DictastarMD is a secure, HL7 compliant, full-featured dictation app built for iOS users. It offers live-tracking of the transcription process and speeds up documentation
Here are our promises…
“Robust data security measures”Crea Smith, Sr. data security manager
1. HIPAA compliant and double layer security
2. Advanced data encryption protocols
3. Individual, authenticated and highly secure log-in access
4. Files are automatically deleted after receiving the e-signature of physicians
“Manage dictations while in office or at your favourite restaurant!”Nick Fortin, IT Manager
1. DictastarMD can be integrated with iOS powered Smartphones.
2. There is unlimited recording and storage capacity.
3. Inbuilt document editor to edit medical documents anywhere, anytime.
4. View real-time updates and track the progress of our transcription process
5. Fix deadlines and schedule your documentation workflow effortlessly.
“Intuitive and user friendly features” Jarryd Austin, R&D dept
1. Context-sensitive controls to record, edit and profile voice files
2. Easy options for rewinding, pausing, fast-forwarding and to skipping to the beginning
or end of recordings.
3. High quality voice recording with voice strength meter
4. Dictations and other annexure can be attached in a single click
5. e-signing facility
6. Patient demographic sheet and screen shots can be attached to the dictation file
“Seamless integration and tightened workflow processes” Steve Bryant, EHR support
1. DictastarMD’s API is developed to access external database and management systems
2. Ability to import preformatted templates and formats from EMR systems
3. Seamless integration with EMR/EHR systems
4. Transcript specifications and instructions can be recorded and stored in the “voice
5. Different levels of user access provided
6. From dictating patient recordings to receiving transcribed medical data, there is
just one app that does it all!
7. The background processing feature helps physicians to send voice files even while
other apps are running.
- 11.1 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it