The module Long-Term Goal will even repeat correctly answered flashcards in increasingly larger time intervals. This way your knowledge becomes part of your long-term memory. Didacticus will automatically remind you to perform these repetitions.
• Unlimited number of flashcards
• Learn from either side of a flashcard
• Share your flashcards with your friends by AirDrop or e-mail
• Import stacks from Quizlet.com
• Import stacks from CSV files
• Create or edit flashcards directly within Didacticus
• Define the time interval when Didacticus is allowed to remind you for due flashcards
• Order your stacks by lerning date, assessment, creation date or simply by name
• Group your stacks, eg. by topic or semester
• Learn from a single stack or from a group of stacks (this is a great option to rehearse everything before an exam)
• Flashcards may have a picture on each side next to the text
• Play the Quiz: Didacticus asks you questions to which you have to give the correct answer
• No ads, no additional in-app purchases, no additional costs
• Bug fixes
• Sharing: Share your stacks using AirDrop or e-mail.
• Importing: Import stacks from CSV files. (see Settings / Help for more)
• Due Cards: Configure the threshold of number of due cards before you get notified.
• Interface: Improved design and introduction texts.
• Minor bug fixes.
If you like using Didacticus consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them. And let us know your successes!
You can rate each new version of this app again.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, please use the feedback item from the settings page.
• "Pinch to zoom" to change font size on cards
• Graphical changes
• Choose a font
- 2.7 MB
- Release Date:
- 22of8 GmbH
Safe to Download