Supports HealthKit and can help with your diet in many ways:
• Keep track of calories on a daily basis.
• Set a calorie limit, for example for the 5:2 fast diet, or other intermittent fasting.
• Balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat throughout the day, or at every meal.
• A small builtin database has most common food items, and you can easily add foods to the database if needed.
• Calculate calories, proteins, carbs, and fats, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Set targets for macro nutrient ratios and let Diet Counts help you meet those targets.
• Store your favorite foods, whether a simple snack or a full meal, so you can easily count whenever you eat it again.
• Add a picture of your meal and avoid having to measure the next time: the picture shows the portion size.
• Enter your own recipes, with ingredients, amounts, and step-by-step instructions. Use it as your personal cookbook, and Diet Counts will calculate nutrient content based on the ingredients you specify.
• Share your recipes with others via email or AirDrop.
• Record measurements of body weight, neck, waist, and hip size, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Check the journal to see your diet history and progress on weight and body size.
• Setup rewards for yourself to celebrate your achievements.
- 13.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Qi Analytics LLC
Safe to Download