HOW IT WORKS.
• Find the right doctor for you
• Choose from your care team or select a new provider
• View, Schedule, Reschedule and Cancel appointments
• Pay your bill
• Explore personalized health content contributed by experts
• Receive a daily inspirational prayer
We believe that human connection is the foundation for healing. Download the my care. app and get connected today.
• Refreshed UI
• The app would crash when accessing bill pay on slow networks
• The home button didn't work on the appointment details screen
• Added discount coupon code support to the video visit capability
• Warning when running app on a jailbroken device.
• For transparency the cost of a video visit is now shown up front
• Video visit “reason for visit” field character count now updates correctly
• Improved hospital search experience
• Fixed an issue that prevented hospital floor map from being displayed
• We added an “Exploring” view to the navigate. wayfinding feature, so that you can freely search for points of interest before beginning turn by turn directions.
• We made it easier to find doctors that offer online appointment booking (you’ll now see the “book online” toggle).
• Reminder to turn on Bluetooth in order to improve in-hospital navigation
• Greater privacy for sensitive information when switching between apps
• Improvements to in-hospital navigation
• Clearer messages when a provider does not have available appointments
• For iOS 13 request permission to use Bluetooth for in-hospital navigation
• Device screen stays on while navigating in a hospital
• Improved current location awareness for in hospital navigation
• Improved hospital navigation experience
• We updated the terms of service for video visits
• Improved forgot password experience
• Various usability enhancements
• Cancel appointment hangs app
• Booking an appointment with a provider you’ve seen in the past just got easier! We’ve grouped providers you've already booked with into a category called “My care team” so you can easily find them and book again.
• We’ve moved the “Analytics” options under “Settings” into the “More” section.
• We’ve simplified the provider detail screens by showing the most important information.
• You’ll see smoother screen-to-screen transitions.
• We resolved a problem where the log in button wasn’t taking you to the right screen during password reset.
• We resolved an issue with the email address verification process.
• We resolved some “behind the scenes” technical issues.
We’re always working to make your experience better!
• The “Find a Doctor” feature is now called “book.,” on both the home screen and in the tool bar
• New screens explain why log in or sign up needed to access appointment scheduling, video visits, and profile management
• Reorganized menus to distinguish profile settings from local device settings
• Multiple usability enhancements
• Tapping on a hospital location notification now initiates in-hospital navigation
• Minor usability issues when searching for a pharmacy
We’re always working to make your experience better!
• Usability enhancements to the toolbar
• Per customer feedback, added a setting which allows you to suppress location notifications related to hospital navigation
• Resolved issue with keyboard during doctor search
• Resolved issue with specialty provider appointment booking
• Resolved a bug which impacted the ability to reset your password
You can now access many exciting features without logging in including:
• Get turn-by-turn directions to help navigate your way through a Dignity Health hospital
• Finding the right doctor for you
• Various usability improvements
• Various bug fixes
We've changed the look and feel!
Choosing your state is a more consistent experience.
If you change your mind about booking an appointment you have the option to return to the home screen.
Temporarily removed booking appointments for a loved one. Look for it to return in a future release.
A bundle of bug fixes!
UI/UX tweaks for a better all-around experience.
We added state pickers for a better form-filling experience.
A bevy of bug fixes!
-Having to call and cancel is a thing of the past. Cancel your appointments in-app regardless of how you scheduled them.
-If urgency is more important than a familiar provider, you may now “jump the line” and see the next available provider in video visits.
-A better all-around experience viewing appointments.
-It’s now easier to add and edit your profile information.
-Providers in video visits have a status so patients know whether they are offline, busy with other patients, or available.
Patients can now search and view details about providers without registering.
Video visit patients can now scan their credit card with OCR so that they don't have to manually enter all those numbers.
UX Tweaks! We changed the "state" picker to appear instead of a keyboard.
Login has improved.
UX / UI Tweaks throughout registration! We added a progress indicator to help patients recall where they are in the process. There is also better form validation so that patients can move faster.
Updated the UI in the booking flow for a better form-filling experience.
Added a link to the correct terms and conditions so that patients can read the complete legal terms to which they are agreeing to.
- 41.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Dignity Health
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it