Loads are updated in real time.
Search for loads by your favorite preferences: Origin, radiuas of origin, destination, ship date, size: full or partial, trailer type (dry van, flatbed, reefer, step deck /single drop, double drop, van + vented, curtain van).
Sort your results by: Age (newest), pay rate (highest), dead head (shortest), trip length (longest), origin city (A - Z), origin state (A - Z), destination city (A - Z), destination state (A - Z), trailer type, load size, weight, ship date, credit report, and company name.
Easily post your truck, review broker and shipper credit scores, days to pay and reviews and call them directly from the app.
Direct Freight is a valuable resource for owner-operators and carriers to find and move freight.
Please do not use this mobile application while operating your vehicle.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($34.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Terms and conditions: https://www.directfreight.com/policies/directfreight_terms.html
Copyright © 2018 Direct Freight Services. All Rights Reserved. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Fixed issue where app would not show newest loads for some users
- Issue where new loads alert would not display if results was under 50 loads.
- Can set alert length to 1, 3 or 7 days.
- Can set alerts that never expire.
- Can set weekdays alerts are sent.
- Can change time to receive alerts.
- Limit ship date to 20 days
- One hour alerts
- App not responding correctly when user selects push notification
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 13
- Dark mode for iOS 13
- Issue where user could not post truck after having invalid trailers.
- Issue where old values show up in profile view.
- Issue where app would freeze on profile view while scrolling.
- Crash when viewing load details on iOS 10.3.
- Crash when opening ship date filter screen.
- Crash with improperly formatted phone numbers.
- Filter out state only options from post truck origin flow.
- Layout issues with larger font sizes
- Support for Canadian zip codes
- Can now view map of the load.
- Can swipe to close load details view.
- Load cell layout
- Loads with age value of 0 now say "New"
- Crash when attempting to login.
- Issue where changes to load size were not saved.
- Issue where changes to sort by option were not saved.
- Issue where device on slow network would display wrong loads.
- Issue with password field.
- Additional small bug fixes.
- 73.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Direct Freight Services
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it