With opportunities for outdoor recreation, a wide range of shopping options, a rich visual and performing arts community, and the best of schools and libraries, Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial areas in the Houston region.
Download Discover Northwest Houston to -
• Discover things to do, community events, festivals, concerts and exhibits in the Cypress Creek Cultural District and more.
• Explore the great outdoors in Northwest Houston’s parks, bike and paddle trails, historic sites and sports venues.
• Find the perfect restaurant to fit any mood, and get turn-by-turn directions right to its doorstep.
• Access a complete directory of local businesses and organizations such as real estate, shopping, automotive, health and medical, professional services, schools, nonprofits, houses of worship, senior living and more.
• Connect with Harris County Precinct 4, including county services, new resident resources, helpful links, news, the commissioner’s court and the constable’s office
• Receive timely push notifications for local news and announcements, including emergency notices.
• Save money with coupons and deals for local businesses.
The Spring-Klein and Cypress Creek Community is located 20 miles from Houston’s central business district, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
Discover Northwest Houston was created in partnership with the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce to help app users shop local and experience and support the unique businesses that make this area special.
Whether it’s for a weekend or a lifetime, download Discover Northwest Houston to make the most of your time here.
- 118.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
Safe to Download