• Search for and book rides offered by your transportation provider
• Get notifications when your driver is en route or has arrived at the pickup point
• Cancel your ride when plans change
• Manage your contact information
For drivers and dispatchers:
• View your passenger roster by trip
• Keep passengers informed of your trip progress
• Set up your routes and pickup times
Notes on location tracking:
• Dispatchur does not track the user's location unless activated by the driver at the beginning of a trip and is turned off at the end of a trip.
• Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend drivers who share their location for an extended period of time keep their device charged by using a car charger.
• Google Maps is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
• If enabled by your provider, you can now contact your provider by phone, email, and/or website via the "Contact us" section
Route schedule for fixed-route transportation services
• Search for pickup/dropoff times by pickup location via the "Route schedule" section
• Resolved a navigation issue where the user cannot navigate back to the Service Setup > Request Constraints subsection
• Resolved a display issue where the "Service Setup" nav item is not highlighted
- 29.3 MB
- Update Date:
- TransitReserve LLC
Safe to Download