• D-Life: Straight up advice on a range of type 1 diabetes topics that young people want to know about: e.g. diabetes and driving, diabetes and alcohol, diabetes and big nights out.
• Reminders: It's sometimes hard to remember the things you need to do to help take care of your diabetes. From BGL and insulin checks four times a day, three-monthly HbA1c tests, to eye tests once a year. We've put them all together into a simple reminder system.
• Access to the Diabetes NSW young type 1 forum (coming soon).
• Selected Youtube videos: we've currated a great collection of type 1 diabetes related channels for young people.
• Selected Facebook pages: we've also currated a great collection of type 1 diabetes Facebook pages, but you'll have to log in to Facebook to view.
• D-Events: Links straight to a listing of the latest Diabetes NSW events including Living with Insulin, Connecting Your Diabetes and Individual Health Info Sessions.
Please note: an internet connection is required to use this app.
- 17.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it