Stop worrying about misplacing or losing important documents, receipts or bills. Keep everything safely stored in the app.
Quick and easy to use: simply take a photo of a document or page and Document Scanner + will turn it into a scan. The picture you take doesn't have to be ideal. Document Scanner + will automatically adjust colors, crop and optimize the image before saving it, just like a real scanner.
- quickly scan documents, notes, business cards or book pages
- auto crop, color adjust and optimization just like a regular scanner
- scans available in color, black and white or grayscale
- save in different formats like pdf or jpg
- send via email or share via 3rd party apps
Document Scanner + is great for work, school, and home use. Don't waste time searching every drawer for some old receipts, notes or documents. Keep a cleaner workspace without all those papers lying around. Scan documents, notes, books and share them with colleagues in a matter of seconds. Create a handy digital archive of bills, notes or cooking recipes, instead of keeping heaps of papers!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SECURE CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION:
- The subscription gives access to the Secure Cloud feature which allows you to store and access documents synchronized with Secure Cloud across multiple devices.
- Subscription cost $0.99 per month.
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel.
- The subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renew in iTunes.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period.
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Document Scanner + to manage your subscription.
- 38.9 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it