Meditation categories for kids 3 - 18 include General meditations (sleeping, confidence-building, positive-thinking, etc.) and Issue-Based (ADD/ADHD, anxiety, overeating, etc.). Included is a timer, gentle background ambiance selections, link to our Facebook community and so much more.
The DreamyKid meditation app is FREE to use for schools, hospitals and anyone that is accredited and works with children. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more on how to get started.
• Everyday meditations (Sleep meditations, Calming, Relaxing, Morning, etc.)
• Issue-based meditations (ADHD, Over-Eating, Bedwetting, Confidence, etc.)
• Healing Activities (Stretching, Breathing, Exercises, etc.)
• Journeys (Fantasy, Calming, Dreaming, Goal-setting, etc.)
• Affirmations (Positive imaging, repetitive conditioning, etc.)
• Sleep stories and meditations
• Challenges (coming soon)
• Mommy & Me (coming soon)
• Free timer
Our vision is to see mindfulness used as a fun and accessible practice for kids of any age.
Our app contains Three Subscription plans namely :
The Monthly and Yearly plan are auto renewable plans. You can register for a free 2 week trial period beyond which a purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you have turned auto-renew off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can log your into your iTunes account, go to settings to manage your subscription and also turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed and your trial period has ended. Unused portion of your free trial is fortified if unused after purchase.
- 84.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Taylan Wenzel
Safe to Download