Drive with Safety is a family-oriented driving app that gives you a complete picture of your family's driving safety. The app tells you where your family members are and how they got there, with details on exactly how they drove including phone use, texting, aggressive driving, speeding and more.
With the app, you can:
• See where your teen driver is
• See how they got there
• See if they are driving responsibly (and if they are texting or using the phone while driving)
• And, see how your teen ranks compared to the rest of your Family
The app engages the whole family to become safe and responsible drivers by tracking behaviors, scoring and ranking each driver and sharing the results to the whole family. In addition to showing driving behavior, Drive with Safety also shares family members’ locations so you can see where everyone in your family is, how safe was their ride, and their trip history.
If you don’t want to share the details of your location with the group, you can easily turn off your location details in settings to keep your location private.
Car trips are graded using a simple 100 point scale (where 100 is the best score). Teen drivers and their families can use their driving score to gain insights into responsible driving, identify risky behavior, and monitor improvement over time. Other driving behaviors indicative of risk like Aggressive Driving and High Speeds are called out within the app and factored into your score.
With a quick glance, you can see where your family is, how they are driving and how their driving compares to yours. Zoom in on individual family members with a tap to see scoring details and their trip history. Start a conversation with your teen driver about how to stay safer on the roads by seeing what habits may be putting them at risk.
Drive with Safety helps everyone stay on track and make safe decisions when they are behind the wheel.
- Updated color on app icon
- Updates for iOS 11:
1. Only iOS 11 Users: Prime users to select the correct button ("Always Allow") when prompted for the location permission (if users don't select "Always Allow", the app won't record drives)
2. iOS <11 and iOS 11 Users: Display a screen to users during drive that let's them know that the app is recording (this helps to explain to users what the app is doing - and to communicate the app is not for use while driving)
- 79.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Safety Insurance Company
Safe to Download