DrivingSMART is a tool for professional drivers to monitor and improve the efficiency and safety of their driving.
Why use DrivingSMART?
• Get an overview of your daily driving performance
• See your improvement over time
IMPROVE YOUR DRIVING BEHAVIOUR
• Optimise your fuel consumption with better driving behaviour
• Clearly identify areas in which you need to improve using pre-defined KPI values
• Compare your performance with the whole fleet
• Get clear indications on progress against KPIs
• Gamified competition – driver league tables
• Trip summary on your overall score, driving events, driving style and idling events
• Detailed overview of driving events (overspeeding, harsh acceleration, harsh braking, wasted inertia, overrevving), driving style (cruise control, coasting, eco RPM) and idling events (short/long idling and PTO)
• View trip details such as distance travelled, trip duration and average fuel consumption
• Explore performance trends weekly, monthly or customised time range
• Compare your overall score with that of the whole fleet – see where you sit in the league table
• Get detailed information on score definitions and their calculations
• Switch between metric and imperial systems
• Gamified competition to engage drivers and thereby enhance performance
You need a FleetVisor driver account to be able to use the DrivingSMART application. If you do not have an account, please visit our website https://www.astrata.eu/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently available languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- 11.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download