DrugIQ Lite is a "Lite" version of the DrugIQ application that includes spelling and pronunciation tests on ~360 common generic drug names and ~250 trademarked drug names, and access to drug information from public sources for these common drugs.
DrugIQ Lite and DrugIQ are the only applications on the iTunes store to feature voice recognition software to test your pronunciation of a drug name.
This application is a useful tool for medical, nursing, and pharmacy students, as well as practicing nurses, physicians, and anyone in the medical field.
• Professional audio recordings of common generic and trademarked drug names.
• Spelling and Pronunciation test plans on ~360 Common Generic and ~250 Common Trade drugs.
• The Pronunciation testing uses voice recognition software to allow users to test their knowledge of common generic and trademarked drug names. If English is not your native language, you may have some trouble with the voice recognition feature. Please contact us if you run into problems.
• Test results statistics (pass/fail) are provided in the Test Plan screen.
• You may submit your test scores so that they appear on the Leader Board.
For more detailed instructions on how to use DrugIQ Lite, please visit our website: http://www.objectorientedstyle.com/Object_Oriented_Style,_LLC/DrugIQLite.html
The information contained in this app comes from various sources and may be inaccurate.
Please help us improve the quality of the information provided by reporting bad web links using the Bad Link button on the web source pages. Erroneous links will be fixed as soon as possible, and new links refreshed in the app when available.
We also welcome your comments and suggestions. For support and all questions or comments, please contact us at DrugIQ@me.com.
- 57.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Object Oriented Style, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it