The app supports the device’s built-in cameras, as well as IP cameras (MJPEG, JPEG, or H.264) on your network.
The app automatically records camera’s live video (in the case of built-in camera, audio as well) and streams it over to your personal Dropbox account. You can define X number of days to keep the DVR recordings in the cloud, and the software will automatically manage the storage for you.
You can easily remotely view your DVR recordings stored on Dropbox using a web browser from another computer or mobile device. For example, you can use one iOS device as the DVR recorder at home, and remotely view the recordings from another iOS device or computer when you are away.
There is no need to configure firewall or router for remote viewing. Recording is securely stored on your Dropbox, and therefore it will still be available even if the device is stolen.
The free app supports up to 8 hours of DVR recording. Unlimited recording can be upgraded via an in-app purchase.
* Built-in camera (front and back) support with audio.
* IP camera support (MJPEG, JPEG and H.264 cameras).
* Motion detection with email alert.
* Store recordings either to Dropbox or locally on the device itself.
* Remote playback from another device from another iOS device or computer (using web-based viewer).
* Secure playback using web-based viewer at https://DVR.webcam/Dropbox/MyDVR.
* Free up to 8 hours of continuous recording.
* Support large number of IP cameras models such as Axis, Foscam, Trendnet, D-Link, Panasonic, Geovision, etc.
** NOTE ** This is an independent app that is not made by Dropbox.
- 49.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it