Your task as Agent Dan is to get into the group of eight islands known as Arcanum, where Blitzen has set up his secret headquarters. You must find the one record hidden on each island, locate the jukebox, and play the record. Then you must refuel your trusty blimp and go on to the next island. When the eighth island is reached (the pressing plant), and the last record has been played, you must place a bomb in Blitzen's lab. You've now got just 3 minutes to get back to the zeppelin before the plant goes up.
*** This game is also available as part of the Spectaculator, ZX Spectrum Emulator app (as an in-app purchase). Spectaculator also includes the original Dynamite Dan. ***
WHAT THE PRESS SAID IN 1986!
"A great game which will appeal to fans of the original and newcomers alike."
- 93% (CRASH Magazine, September 1986)
• Universal App - runs on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + one iCloud saved game slot per game).
• Save your progress to iCloud from one device (e.g. iPod) and load to continue playing on another (e.g. iPad).
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Battle to the top of the (Game Center) leaderboards!
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Enjoy high resolution graphics on Retina screens
• Play using an external arcade controller (MFi Game Controller, iCade or iControlPad)
NOTE: This is the original ZX Spectrum game by Rod Bowkett (originally published by Mirrorsoft) running under emulation with 100% accuracy.
- 14.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Jonathan Needle
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it