Animations – Each animation has a play and stop button, easy on/off text descriptions, pan and zoom. Normal includes touch Structure ID Organ of Corti part highlight and two video clips.
• Noise exposure
• Presbycusis effect
• Gun Shot concussive impact
• Acoustic Tumor - vestibular schannomas
• Meinere’s Disease - Reissner’s membrane rupture
• Traveling Wave high frequency loos
• Normal view - Organ of Corti animation plus Structure ID view, touch to see part highlight. Easy on/off text descriptions for each part. Video clip of normal and punctured ear.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID. Videos do not zoom.
• Drawing Whiteboard features drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Draw and place text directly on active animation and video. Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone. Best view is on iPad
The Ear Disorder Inner app makes learning inner ear disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
- 38.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Safe to Download