The rules of the game is simple:
- You are presented with the game board, containing stacked tiles, forming structures such as the so-called "pyramid" or "turtle" solitaire board, tower-like stacks and others.
- To win the game, all the tiles much be removed from the board by matching them.
- Tiles can be matched if they have the same face/picture, under the condition that the tile is not blocked.
A tile is not blocked if it can slide to the left, right, or both, and there's no tiles above it.
- You lose the game when the board has not been cleared and there's no more tiles that can be moved.
Sounds simple? Then start playing. But prepare for some challenges, because Mahjong Solitaire is an easy to learn game that can be hard to master. You need to think ahead and chose which tiles to match carefully. Sometime the best move is the one that will free more matching tiles and not the most obvious ones. Sometime you'll just have to try your luck because the tile underneath the matching tile is blocked.
As mentioned, it can be challenging not to not end up with tile(s) that are not "free," which cause the board to be in an unsolvable state (dead-end). This can occur when all the matching tiles are covered by other tiles or if they can't be moved because there's a tile blocking its sides or covering above it.
- Colorful Easter eggs themed variations of popular Solitaire Mahjong game. Instead of matching numbers and bamboos and dragons, you're matching pictures of painted Easter eggs.
- Contains many boards for beginners and casual players alike.
- The boards are for various Mahjongg skill levels, beginners to intermediate. The traditional/classic turtle/pyramid board tower is included.
- Easy touch interface, just tap a tile then that another tile that matched it.
- Hint option to highlight matching Mahjongg tiles (if there's a match possible).
- Shuffle options to assist when reaching a dead end. This will "free" some of the previously blocked tiles. But use sparingly because the number of Shuffles is limited.
- Cheerful graphics and soothing background music.
- Every board (level) is generated with a special algorithm. No game is ever the same; and even though your moves may make a board unsolvable, every board starts with a solvable configuration.
Works on phone and tablets. Best experienced on tablets.
- 40.7 MB
- Release Date:
- F Permadi
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it