Have you looked for cameras at the Store?
There are a lot, they are good, they all have something that makes them unique... well... you have ALL those features in this application.
NOTE: This application is intended to be used for fun. It's not intended to record hidden audio or video or any other thing that may violate other's privacy rights. It's not our intention to promote spying others.
• Record video and take pictures by just tapping the screen or use one of our smart shooting modes so you don’t miss a scene! Delayed trigger, sequencer and so many other options will blow your mind!
• Our Motion Detector will allow you to save a lot of storage space by recording or shooting only when motion is detected. The Motion Detector is available as a paid feature inside the application.
• Easy Calc assures that your files will remain PRIVATE by giving you the chance to set a PIN#. You can also customize when you want to be asked to enter the PIN#: at application startup/resume and right after every capture you make. This will prevent that someone that grabs your device while recording can access your files.
• We don't copy, backup or upload your files anywhere. They are totally private and yours.
• Easy Calc keeps your media files separately from the camera roll for privacy.
You may export them via eMail or Itunes Share.
You may also copy your files from the camera roll to our private storage so you don't have to delete those photos or videos that you don't want on the public camera roll.
• Select the video quality to save storage space.
Some metrics under normal lightning:
• Rear Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 75Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
• Front (face) Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 25Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
Easy Calc gets the job done, try the free version!
If you have any doubt, concern or suggestion, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will answer your email right away!.
We love what we do and we try to do it well, if you have problems with the application or don't understand how a feature works, contact us before writing a bad review.
We are pleased to help!
Check our FAQ also before giving us a bad rating: http://www.inzori.com/faq/easy-calc-faq/
If you like the application, write a review to encourage other users to download it please.
- New: you can now select several files from the gallery instead of only one and copy them into the app.
- New: optional Haptic feedback (vibration) on some actions.
- New: help information about features.
- Fix: the video player was not showing well on large screens.
- Fix: translation errors.
- Improved performance.
New option to change the language from inside the app.
- Some bug fixes
- Fixed high quality image bug
- Bugs fix
• Fix: some camera resolutions were not working well on some devices.
We appreciate your feedback so we could fix this bug quickly.
• Added 30/60/120/240 FPS selector. This depends on the device, camera and resolution selected, not every camera/resolution combination supports all fps rates.
• Removed ads
• Fix: Video was not being saved after recording audio only in some devices
• New: 4k video in devices that support it.
We've added a new option to set photo resolution (low & high) when taken with the back camera. "Low" will take a picture of about 3mb depending on the device while "high" will take pics of about 13mb so be careful about storage space.
- Fixed a crash when using motion detector. The app crashed after some minutes using motion detector.
- Added a "Select All Files" button.
- Added Zoom when viewing a picture in the gallery.
- Lot of performance and memory issues were fixed.
We really appreciate your patience and your feedback! It really helped us!
Continue sending us your suggestions please!
• New: Vibration when you take a pic is back! We listen to you... you wanted this back, so here it is! This works for single pics only (not for picture sequences).
• New: You can now chose between 2 themes for your home screen (dark or light). It just puts a black or white background at the home screen.
• New: We changed the icon for a darker one.
• Fixed: The "load more" files button was not working.
• Fixed: iPhone4/4s home layout (motion detector was not visible).
• Fixed: Saving to roll was not working for pictures.
• Fixed: Video quality was always "Medium".
• Fixed: There was a problem with the "Restore purchases" button.
• Fixed: The app hangs with a "Please Wait" message when you tap on any camera button. This happened when the app doesn't have permission to access the microphone. Now it doesn't hang and shows a decent alert.
• Fixed: SuperDim function was not working well.
• iOS8 Support
• 64bits Support
• The whole app was totally rewritten.
• The motion detection technique was totally rewritten.
• Super fast response from camera.
• Added a low quality video mode to save space.
• New UI.
• You can add several custom backgrounds, not just one. We have our black background and our functional clock background only.
• You can now chose if you want to start the camera in motion detector mode right from the main screen. (It's no longer in settings screen).
• The background was not covering the entire screen in certain environments.
• Some video files were not saved under certain circumstances.
• Motion detector was not accurate enough and it took too long to start recording once motion was detected.
• Too many useless and complicated settings. We made it easier for you.
What's no longer in the app:
• Photo timer. We don't have the photo beeping timer.
• Vibration when you take a pic.
• Hardcoded backgrounds. We've removed some backgrounds cause they were really old. You should use your custom backgrounds now.
• Photo saving when motion is detected. The motion detector will always trigger a 60-seconds video recording when motion is detected. After 60 seconds it will start looking for motion again. So you can start the motion detection either with camera or video.
• Video chunks not longer customisable. We've changed the way we handle video files so we can manager big files.
• The camera will take pictures or record video with the actual orientation when you press the button. If you rotate the device while in the camera mode, it will not rotate.
• Front camera button was not working. It always shows back camera.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
• Fixed "save to camera roll" function. It was not working at all when saving video files.
• Added the option to chose how to start/stop video recording: one finger tap (old versions way) or two fingers tap (the way it works actually).
• Video chunks size starts at 1 minute instead of 5.
• Motion detector records for "chunk size" minutes when motion is detected instead of the hardcoded 5 minutes. So, set the chunk size property to control the time you want to record when motion is detected.
• Changed the audio player to the default one. Not so pretty, but you can rewind or seek forward the audio file.
• Files manager improvement:
-- Swipe left or right on a row (a file) and a delete button will appear, so you don't need to enter the edit mode to delete a single file. (Swipe is available in edit mode too).
-- When you enter the edit mode, you will be able to select multiple rows (files) by tapping once on them and you can delete only the selected files. A white mark will appear on the right side of selected files.
-- When you enter the edit mode, you will be able to export multiple files at once to the camera roll. (Only pics and video).
We want to thank you all those who reported and helped us to find and solve these issues.
We appreciate your patience!
• Calculator icon restored back due to so many requests from users.
• You can use "Delay Video" property when using Motion Detector to allow you some time to position the device before the app starts detecting motion.
• Video chunks length is now 10 minutes by default instead of 2 minutes and you will be able to change it from 5 to 30 minutes.
• When using motion detector and motion is detected, the app will now record video for 5 minutes instead of 2 minutes.
• Superfast video files saving. No more waiting nor black screens when you stop recording a video.
• Some fixes.
Thank you all for your support, patience and feedback!
NOTE: We had to change some features to comply with Apple's Guidelines regarding privacy.
• New: motion detection trigger added as an in-app purchase!
Just turn on Motion Detector for videos and/or pictures in the settings menu.
Place the device in a steady position (with a cradle or something) and tap any of the camera buttons. (No audio detection trigger for now).
You have 3 seconds after tapping the camera button and before the detector begins to place the device in a steady position.
- For video: Once the detector detects movement or a sudden ambient light change it will start recording video for 2 minutes and after that it will start checking for motion again.
- For photos: Once the detector detects movement or a sudden ambient light change it will save a picture every 3 seconds if there's still movement.
Motion detector must be stopped manually, it won't use any of the other settings such as delay or sequencer.
You can chose the detector sensitivity: LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH. We recommend setting this option to MEDIUM.
- Set flight mode on and set the device to vibration (or turn down the device volume if you don't have vibration mode)
- Set "superDim" function on to hide shutter animations.
- Set "show help for" to 0 seconds.
• New: iOS 6.1 support.
• New: pinch and zoom on photographs. Use two fingers over a picture to zoom in and out.
• New: default email address. Set this property if you want the "TO" field to be defaulted when sending files via email.
• New: file size information when displaying file list.
• New: start recording delay for video. Set this property if you want the video to start recording n seconds after you touch the screen. Set it to 0s to start recording as soon as you touch the screen.
• New: stop recording after n minutes. Set this property if you want the video recording to stop by itself after n minutes. It will return to the home/pin screen. Set it to 0n if you want to record unlimited time.
• New: show a wait message after video recording while saving it to a file. Set this property to ON if you want this message to be shown.
• New: audible notification when audio recording begins. This is an Apple requirement and you can set it on/off in your settings menu.
• Fix: video files size was doubled.
• Fix: storage space was not released well after deleting a file.
• Fix: long video files take a lot to save and we have received several emails reporting bad file formats or black videos after closing the app. The file may remain corrupted if the app is closed before it ends saving, so we decided to ALWAYS split videos in 2 minutes chunks. 2 minutes HD video files are between 40mb and 150mb depending on the ambience.
So… if you record a 10 minutes video, you will see 5 video files.
• Fix: minor bugs.
• Removed: Chunk video file settings. Will always save 2 minute chunks.
Thank you all those who reported bugs and sent us some brilliant ideas to improve the application! We try to hear them all!
• Removed "browse while recording" option for now.
• The free version is now fully functional due to A LOT of user's claims. It allows you to change everything in the settings menu. It only restricts video & audio recording to 30 seconds and file storage to the last 3 files only.
• Support for landscape mode.
• New fake background: a simple clock. Leave your ipad/iphone on your bedroom as if it was an alarm clock to record using the frontal camera.
• New fake backgrounds for iPad screen resolution.
• The minimum delay between shots was decreased from 5 to 1 second when using photo sequenced shots.
• Added "superDim" function switch: we have a known issue with restoring the brightness level when you press the home button while recording and you are on the black background screen. We can not restore the brightness level until you resume the application. So if this is an issue for you, just disable this function.
• Improved files vault and gallery.
• Scrollable photo and video gallery.
• When you tap the photo screen, it will vibrate always. To inform that the sequence has begun or to inform that you have successfully tapped the screen and wait for the delay to take the picture. It will vibrate on every picture take only if you select "virbate" in settings.
• Fixed bug: delay between photos can not be set properly.
• Fixed bug: when you press Home button while recording a video, PIN screen will now be shown or will be bypassed when opening the app again.
• Fixed many memory issues and performance bugs.
• Browser background is temporally disabled due to an issue with iOS6, it may be enabled on the next version. Sorry for this guys.
• iOS4.3 is the minimum version we will support from now on.
Icon, name and look (loading screens) were changed to make Undercover Media a totally camouflaged application.
The application will now be named "easy calc", the springboard icon will look like a calculator and even the loading screens will look like a calculator application.
We recommend that you use the "calc camouflage pin" along with this new skin to fool anyone sneaking around... this app will look and behave like a real and simple calculator.
REMEMBER: look for "easy calc" application after the update.
We won't answer any email saying: "Hey you ⚡⚡⚡⚡ !! Mother f... , where's my application?? I paid for it!! 😡 " ... well ... we will answer them anyway... but just be sure to look for "easy calc" before, ok?
• Some users reported problems with large video files (more than 10 GB.. OMG!! Are you trying to make a movie ?? 😄 )
So, we added a new setting under Video settings: "Save Video Chunks" .
We encourage everyone to use this new feature, cause it is great and helps the device to save files faster. It will also help file sharing of course.
Turn on "save video chunks" and chose the video chunks length you prefer.
It will automatically save a new video every n minutes.
CONS: a lot of video files to check later.
PROS: everything else.
Some metrics as a reference:
➜ Rear Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 75Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
➜ Front (face) Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 25Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
• Improved video files saving time.
Just a little... a lot if you use Video Chunks.
• Fixed an issue with the file names.
Now you should be able to see the files sorted by date (newest first).
• Fixed an issue where the button to copy from the roll to our private storage was not showing. You should see it in the files menu top-left.
• Fixed some minor bugs that we are sure you didn't noticed 😄
- Nice user: "Hey, nice, I love it... but... where's the motion detector I've been asking for weeks?"
- Dev: "Uh?"
- Nice User: " (... d*mn developers.. spend all day playing Ping-Pong and drinking sodas..) I know you've been terrible busy, but.. you promised.."
- Dev: "ooooh THAT motion detector... well... eerrr... "
- Nice User: " (... I knew it.. don't trust developers...ever! ) Ok, so, for the next update?"
- Dev: "SURE!!!... word!!"
You may now chose between the default PIN unlock screen or a new camouflaged PIN unlock screen.
Just enable "Calculator PIN screen" from the settings menu and your unlock screen will turn into an (almost) fully functional calculator.
You can do simple common calculations or enter your PIN and press "=".
If you chose "press for n seconds" form the settings menu, you will have to press "=" key for n seconds to submit your PIN.
Note: you have to QUIT and restart the application every time you switch between the default unlock screen and the new camouflaged screen.
• NEW HIDDEN FILE VAULT!
We've added a new button on the files screen that allows you to copy photos or videos FROM your camera roll into our private vault.
This may help you to keep those photos or videos that you don't want in the public camera roll in your device.
Limitation: it allows to copy one file at a time. No multiple selection here for now.
✔ FIX: we have fixed a small delay with the PIN unlock screen opening.
This allowed people to see what was on the background for a second.
✔ FIX: fixed a bug that prevented iOS4.x users to run the application. We apologize for this inconvenience.
► We know many of you are asking for motion detection triggers.
We are still working on a performant solution as iOS does not provide a native way to do it. Be patient please.
We appreciate all the suggestions we've received and we encourage you to keep sending them at email@example.com .
We will hear you and try to add them to our application.
Your device looks REALLY turned off now when you are on the black background.
We've added a feature to adjust screen brightness when on the black background. Brightness is restored when you leave this background.
• Added a feature to export saved pictures and videos to the camera roll.
We've changed the envelope icon for a sharing icon in the files menu.
When you tap on it, you will be prompted to send the file by email or to export it to the roll (only pics and video, not audio)
- 37.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Fabian Martinez
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it