Using RSI values within the Stochastic formula gives traders an idea of whether the current RSI value is overbought or oversold - a measure that becomes specifically useful when the RSI value is confined between its signal levels of 20 and 80.
The StochRSI is deemed to be oversold when the value drops below 20, meaning the RSI value is trading at the lower end of its predefined range, and that the short-term direction of underlying security may be nearing a correction. Conversely, a reading above 80 suggests the RSI may be reaching extreme levels and could be used to signal a pullback in the underlying security. The StochRSI reaches these levels much more frequently than RSI, resulting in an oscillator that offers more trading opportunities. Unlike RSI, StochRSI frequently reaches the extreme 0 and 100 levels.
Easy StochRSI provides a comprehensive dashboard that allows you to view the StochRSI value of many popular instruments and across multiple timeframes (M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) at one glance. (Please note that M5 is only available for viewing as an optional in-app subscription) This provides you with an understanding of the current market condition (overbought/oversold) on the go.
Below are some of the key features of the app.
- Timely display of StochRSI values of many popular instruments across multiple timeframes,
- Allows configuration of overbought and oversold condition that best suit your personal trading strategy,
- Timely push notification alert when overbought or oversold condition is hit
- Display headline news of your favourite currency pair(s)
Premium subscription removes all advertisements within the app, receive push alert based on your preferred overbought/oversold values and supports our development of future enhancements.
If you choose to subscribe to our Basic/Deluxe plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Current price of subscription is $6.99 USD every 3 months and may vary from country to country.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.easyindicators.com .
For technical support / enquiries, email our technical support team at email@example.com
Join our facebook fan page.
Follow us on Twitter (@EasyIndicators)
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Please note that updates are not available during weekend.
EasyIndicators has taken great measures to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information in the application, however, does not guarantee its accuracy and timeliness, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information, inability to access the information, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this application.
The Application Provider (EasyIndicators) reserves the rights to stop the service without any advance notification.
- New notification sound,
- Performance improvements
- User interface enhancements to give more space to main content,
- Performance improvements
- Added a feedback page for you to submit suggestion/feature request to us.
- New announcement page that displays the latest updates to our apps,
- Monthly subscription available for Basic/Deluxe Subscriber,
- Commodities (Oil, Natural Gas and Precious Metals) are now available for all subscribers.
- Stability improvements and general bug fixes.
- Added quick access to our latest apps, Easy MACD and Easy Momentum Crossover
- 41.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Easy Indicators LLP
- In-App Purchases:
Deluxe - M5 and Commodities $6.99
Deluxe - M5 and Commodities $1.99
Basic - Commodities $14.99
Basic - Commodities $1.49
Deluxe - M5 and Commodities $19.99More
Safe to Download