"Kids and parents will play and learn together in a fun way, all while the little one is learning to swim!" -TheiPhoneMom (5/5)
Easy Swimmer is a methodology to learn how to swim from 5 years old and in fact for all ages. The application “Dolphin” is the fifth and final step.
(Application is without iAP & ads and can be used offline)
The “Dolphin“ step (5/5) is aimed at swimmers who wish to progress to the breast stroke and perfect their diving skills.
The teachings from the fifth step are: perfect the breast stroke, diving technique and master turns in the water.
A properly executed dive will give a great advantage in a race.
The “Dolphin“ step will improve the swimmers breast stroke and diving. The swimmer will learn to use the wall as leverage. All combined the swimmer will learn to swim faster and over greater distances.
Easy Swimmer consists of :
- 5 evolutionary steps over 5 levels of proficiency
- In excess of 130 filmed educational exercises and commentaries.
- A step by step learning approach with fun tests and diplomas at the end of each step.
- Play and learn together in a fun and friendly way.
- A block building approach to master the swimming strokes: crawl, breast stroke, back crawl…
The method “Easy Swimmer“ is a labor of love, the creators harvest from more than 20 years of experience. Cyrille Lasnier, swimming coach and physical education teacher has successfully applied these techniques to dozens of children and adults.
You can find additional information via:
- 395.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Outer Zone Entertainment
Safe to Download