Preferred language selection update.
Updated annotation toolbar
- Open the original files (if available) on SharePoint
- Comment trail for tasks, decisions and topics
- Deleting and editing comments
- System update
- Open a meeting in the organizer directly. (if one has permissions to do so)
- Several hotfixes
- Better user experience with regards to the menu bars in the PDF viewer.
- Offline mode popup to shut down the connection with the webservice if there are connection issues.
- Decisions screen for retrieving all decisions
- Signin session refreshes automatically in the background.
- Selected meeting does not show when not included in filters.
- UI updates on iPad with regards to status bar.
- Better error handling with regards to annotations and the PDF viewer.
- When returning to the meeting details, the screen will show the active topic.
- The PDF viewer sometimes froze when experiencing issues while syncing annotations.
- The signin session would expire and cause issues.
- Issues with caching meeting information and reading from the cache.
- Issues regarding filenames with special characters on iPad (ë è ç ï etc)
-Extra annotation tools (Text select / underline / strikethrough
-Fix for issue with Office 365 sign in.
-Fix for issue where app forgot status downloaded attachments
- Security update
- Several Hotfixes
-Bugfix: the meeting list would show 12 meetings max and did not load more
-Sharing annotations with specific participants did not work in some cases.
-The ‘Jump to meeting’ link was missing on the Tasks page.
-Task details were invisible sometimes, when clicking on a task.
-After opening a topic panel, one would not be able to scroll down and see all meeting details.
-Tasks that were created on unpublished meetings were already visible in the app
- Bugfix where an existing account could only be signed in with a workaround.
- Better iPad Pro support (fix for the zoom factor)
- Better error handling
- View a list of open tasks by Meeting Type
The whiteboard sometimes crashed while returning to the meeting
Refreshing the meeting list did not refresh the selected meeting
The underlying framework is updated
Icons updated for more user-friendlyness
New form: Change password
Forgot password functionality updated
Use of keychain for saving passwords
Better overview on tasks screen
Among others: Pdf Viewer crashes fixed
Also in this version:
1) Filtering Annotations based on type and the person who made them annotation
2) Security: We added a new option in the sign-in modal: Remember your Password. In the older version the app remembered your password by default, in this new version, this behavior will be optional.
- 118.9 MB
- Update Date:
- I4YOU Business Solutions B.V.
Safe to Download