Built in partnership with leading universities and anatomists, EasyAnatomy features complete 3D canine anatomy, unmatched medical accuracy, 500+ adaptive quiz questions, and more. Plus NEWLY ADDED - ARKit Augmented Reality!
EasyAnatomy is fully interactive, and combines the best of textbooks, flashcards, and dissection. The most convenient, efficient, and effective way to study and revise canine anatomy ever made.
WHAT EASYANATOMY USERS ARE SAYING
“This program is amazing and I definitely believe it is the reason I received perfect scores on my anatomy exams (practical and written)!”
- Danielle, 1st Year Veterinary Student, NC State University College of Veterinary Medicine
“... a way to learn and view anatomy that simply isn’t possible anywhere else.”
- Dr. Rachel Norris, Department Head of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience, Senior Lecturer, University of Adelaide
“The ability of the app to help out with muscles that are difficult to see in real life dissection is wonderful. The spinal column muscles would have been infinitely easier to learn if I had this two years ago!!”
- Allie, 4th Year Veterinary Student, The Atlantic Veterinary College at UPEI
- Detailed 3D content for all anatomical systems
- Hundreds of quiz questions written by veterinary anatomy professors
- Virtual Dissection actions including: Fade, Isolate, and Hide - all accessible with the tap of a finger
- An extensive library of professionally written content including NAV terms, origin and insertion, action, innervation, palpation, as well as clinical notes and importance
ENDLESS LEARNING POSSIBILITIES
- Virtually dissect by peeling away layers system by system, and learn how structures truly relate in their natural position
- Use camera and layer bookmarks to save and recall your favorite and most frequent configurations
- Create custom diagrams, notes, and annotations using the pen tool, and much more!
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH A FREE ACCOUNT?
- Interactive 3D canine model, including the complete skeletal, respiratory, endocrine, and lymphatic systems, along with subsets of the muscular system
- Complete labelling and descriptions of unlocked anatomical structures and features
- Camera bookmarking, annotations, and notes.
- Full access to EasyAnatomy's skeletal system quiz questions; including pre-made quizzes, and the ability to create custom quizzes
- Interactive exploration and virtual dissection tools
Additional anatomical systems, quizzes, and features can be unlocked for your account via in-app purchases.
MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
- iPad Air 2 +
- iPad Mini 4 +
- iPad Pro 9″/12″
- iPad (7th Generation – 2017) +
- Minimum 1024mb RAM
UNLOCKING EASYANATOMY'S FULL POTENTIAL
Unlock All Access to EasyAnatomy with the plan that's right for you:
$59.99 USD - 3 Months, auto-renews every 3 months ($19.99 /mo)
$99.99 USD - 6 Months, auto-renews every 6 months ($16.67 /mo)
$149.99 USD - Lifetime All Access
Individual systems, system quizzes, and Unlimited Bookmarks + Annotations are also available via a-la-carte monthly subscriptions.
All EasyAnatomy subscriptions are automatically renewing.
Pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S..
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off from your iTunes account settings.
Subscriptions are applied to your unique account, meaning all unlocked & saved content can be accessed anytime, on any device where EasyAnatomy is installed.
EasyAnatomy Website: www.easy-anatomy.com
Company Website: www.llamazoo.com
Plus, introducing ARKit support: Explore canine anatomy in Augmented Reality on iPad and iPhone.
- 569.7 MB
- Release Date:
- LlamaZOO Interactive Inc.
Safe to Download