!!! Got the honor of 'iTunes Japan Rewind 2010' !!!
!!! Free Version: Can save 1 video, no auto-timer !!!
*** Supported products ***
iPhone and new iPod touch
*** Description of functions ***
- Recording: Press a red button to start recording your golf swing. It automatically stops in 10 seconds at maximum. You can stop the recording by pressing the button again.
- Editing and saving a recorded video: After recording, it moves into editing mode. You can check the movie with a timeline view and you can cut unnecessary video frames by sliding the timeline button and pressing a scissor button.
- Adding lines and circles on screen: After selecting a color you like and you can draw lines and circles by a finger (up to ten lines and circles in total). Once you tapped the lines or circles, you allowed to move, rotate, scale it. Please refer to the following section "recommended check points" when you don't know where you can draw the lines or circles.
- Play back: The recorded video is played back at half speed by pressing a play button.
- Action buttons:
1: Editing a title (a name, a club used and so forth)
2: Cutting unnecessary frames in the video
3: Easy to Share on YouTube and Facebook.
* Sending an email and Exporting the video functions are not included in this lite version.
*** Recommended check points ***
We have been receiving valuable feedback at the prototyping phase, and would like to introduce some basic check points. Please check it out. Also we appreciate further better feedback or advice regarding usage of it.
1. A case where shooting from right back
On a screen of address, Draw a line from your shoulder to a ball and another line from your belly button to a ball, and draw a circle at your head position.
* Check point: Check if a club head doesn't go over the two lines. Also check if your head moves from the circle (It is ok that your head goes down at the time of impact).
2. A case where shooting from front
Vertically draw two lines from a center position of your both legs to ground, and draw a circle at your head and two circles at both knees.
* Check point: Check if your head, knee and body doesn't shift too far to the right (to the left on the screen) when the club is at the top position. Also check that left elbow is not flexed at the time of impact.
This is just an example. We wish you will make a record for your best score by reading lesson books and golf magazines, or on advices from lesson professionals and other advanced players. We appreciate that you would have had interest in "EasySwingChecker".
- 19.4 MB
- Update Date:
- SoftVision Co.,Ltd.
Safe to Download