The app will only provide all the functions when used with an easyTek streaming accessory and configured by your hearing health specialist. The app is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion2 and Teneo+ hearing aids. Click the Developer Website link at the bottom of this page for all compatible products.
• Manually control the focus direction of the hearing aid microphones.
• Connect audio sources quickly and easily.
• Battery status of your hearing aids and easyTek is clearly displayed.
• Change hearing programs without the need to touch your easyTek.
• Change the volume easily and discreetly.
• Adjust bass & treble to balance the quality of sound.
• Easily manage the volume of your tinnitus program.
The easyTek app is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health specialist, e.g., ENT doctor, audiologist or acoustician.
The easyTek App is compatible with iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, iPod touch 5th Gen and iPad running iOS 8.1 or higher public release.
Hearing aid compatibility:
The easyTek App is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion2 and Teneo+ hearing aids. A full list of compatible hearing aids can be found by clicking the 'Visit Website' link at the bottom of this page.
easyTek and easyTek App:
The easyTek App fully supports the easyTek and its audio streaming capabilities. If easyTek is not present, access to the most basic features is available by acoustic operation.
The easyTek App enables you to adjust the hearing instruments with the following functions if configured by your hearing care professional.
The easyTek App generates short control signals when used in touchControl mode which may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
Sivantos GmbH is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos GmbH is under licenses. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- 77.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it