The Echofon interface was carefully designed to be comfortably left open all day, it stays out of the way when necessary and expands to support all the advanced features you need, when you need them.
Unread tweets stay in sync with your iPhone. If you read tweets on your Mac, and later open up Echofon on your iPhone, you can pick up right where you left off. Never again will you read the same tweet twice!
Easily attach photos to your tweets with drag and drop. You can also attach screen captures, current iTunes song, or current page in Safari. Echofon uses handy indicators to show which tweets have photos, videos, location, conversations etc.
Echofon has a unique drawer interface that is used for supplementary tasks such as viewing a user’s profile, timeline, favorites, followers etc. It is also used for people search. This helps you keep focus on the main timeline while pulling up other information as needed.
Use all of your Twitter accounts in Echofon, account switching is easy and you’ll see a subtle notification for mentions and messages you recieve in background accounts.
Full search support including trends with explanations, saved search and people search.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Double clicking on a tweet in the white space at the bottom to the right of the source string will open the tweet in the drawer
* Added the users profile banner when viewing a user profile, clicking the banner will show a full size image of the banner
* Bug fixes
* Now correctly calculates tweet character count when URLs are included
* Included setting to allow switching between integrated and discrete GPUs on some MacBook Pro models
- New Tweet detail view. Get more information about a Tweet and it's author by clicking on the Tweet in your timeline - with integrated big picture preview.
- Updated look to meet Twitter's new UI requirements
- Updated to use Twitter's 1.1 API
- Various tweaks and fixes
Note: You MUST upgrade to Echofon 1.7.0 or later by June 11th, 2013. All previous versions will stop working due to Twitter API changes.
- Removed Lockerz picture service
- Support Notification Center (via Growl)
- Added an option for tweet display style
- Name and Screen Name (default)
- Name only
- Screen Name only (same as previous versions)
- Update Growl (require Growl 1.3 or later)
- Mute application / hashtags on List Timeline
- Always use SSL for accessing Twitter API
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issues in Japanese localization.
- Fixed an issue that favorite/unfavorite didn't work well sometimes.
* Added bit.ly custom account settings again.
* Replaced reply button with menu button.
* Show real name in tooltip on screen name text.
* Show absolute timestamp in tooltip on timestamp text.
* Fixed an issue that muted statuses show up when changed account.
* Added show toolbar menu.
* Added show compose bar menu.
* Updated trends API endpoint.
* Fixed a bug that all HTML entity references should be supported.
* Fixed an issue that Growl notification didn't work on some environments.
* Use t.co URL shortener.
* Fixed a bug in parsing hash tags that contain some Japanese symbols.
* Set max width of tab bar.
* Fixed some bugs in hash tag parser.
* Fixed a bug where 3 fingers double tap in the other app caused a hot key event.
* Improved performance.
* Fixed an issue that detecting scroll bar didn't work.
* International hash tags support.
* Fixed a crashing issue when closing geolocation map window.
- 2.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Ubermedia, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it