1. Reduced commissioning time: The mobile application does not require an EcoStruxure BMS server to be present in the system, so users can get started with network settings or programming the controllers as soon as they are powered on.
2. Simplified workflows: The mobile application provides users with the exact tools they need to carry out the tasks of their role and nothing more.
3. Direct configuration and programming: Users can load and configure applications directly into a SmartX IP controller from their mobile devices.
4. Report generation and status check: Users can generate and view I/O Checkout reports, Balancing reports, and Diagnostic reports as well as check status of commissioning progress directly from their mobile devices.
5. Elimination of dependencies: The eCommission SmartX Controllers mobile application allows projects to work around obstacles, overcome project roadblocks, and eliminate dependencies on network infrastructure.
There are two ways to connect the eCommission SmartX Controllers mobile application to a SmartX IP controller:
1. Via a WiFi access point or router: By using a WiFi access point or router, users can connect their mobile device with all the SmartX IP controllers on a local network.
2. Via eCommission Bluetooth Adapter: The eCommission SmartX Controllers mobile application can connect to a single SmartX IP controller by means of an eCommission Bluetooth Adapter, which is directly connected to a SmartX Sensor.
The eCommission SmartX Controller mobile application is available at no charge to all Schneider Electric authorized System Integrators working with SmartX IP controllers.
- 109.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Schneider Electric SA
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it