Monitoring your cold-chain just got easier!
EDGEVue is the mobile companion for Temptime Corporation M-Series and S-Series temperature sensors. Install this free application to control and access your devices wirelessly.
EDGEVue offers Cloud storage features, support for new Temptime products, and more.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Temptime M-Series and S-Series sensors record and store ambient temperature readings in your iPhone® or iPad® memory at regular intervals. An easy way to monitor temperature in packages, refrigerated trucks, laboratories, and storage facilities.
People in your cold-chain process can then use EDGEVue on an iPhone or iPad to view readings, graphs, alert status and more. You may also configure missions, store information in files and send reports. You may also share data with other people via the Cloud.
• Perfect for ensuring cold-chain quality for temperature-sensitive goods on-the-move
• View stored temperature readings on your Temptime modules (M-Series or S-Series)
• Program high and low temperature limits
• Monitor your modules in Watch Mode for timely alerts*
• Update data on Cloud with a simple tap at different points during shipment using your iPhone or iPad Internet connection to allow remote access to the data anywhere at any time.**
• Create a route map based on mobile device’s geo-location information
• iPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X with Bluetooth® Smart
• iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or higher, iPad Pro
• iOS 8 or higher
• Internet connection (optional)
• One or more Temptime M-Series or S-Series temperature tracking modules
You can even start using the software in a Demonstration mode prior to having any EDGE sensor modules.
* Watch Mode can only be used if your module is within Bluetooth wireless range of your iPhone or iPad
**Requires EDGECloud subscription and desktop software to access data remotely.
- Support for new touch actions (zoom and move graphs)
- Option to display each sensor reading (up to 100) above a temperature graph
- Possibility to focus on a specific period of time preceding the latest reading (24 hrs, 1 week, 1 month, etc.)
2. Possibility to reinitialize (re-use) the last mission on a module after it is stopped
3. Various optimizations and bug fixes
- 67.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download