“GAME OF THE WEEK” - G4TV.com
TOUCH ARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS.COM - 4.5 out of 5
GAMEZEBO- 4.5 out of 5
BOARD GAME GEEK - 3 out of 4
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available on your mobile device! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
*Build a team of unique investigators*
*Explore an ever-changing museum*
*Face challenging arcane tasks*
*Save the world from absolute destruction*
*Expand the horror with exciting in-app purchases*
Can you stand against the impending arrival of a malevolent Ancient One?
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
-A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in normal mode, Azathoth in difficult mode, or Cthulhu in very hard mode (in-app purchase required to face Cthulhu).
-A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
-Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
Optimizations to reduce overall file size.
Optimizations to reduce overall file size.
Fixed a problem with scoreboard entry.
- Tap interface (Less drag and drop by tapping the glyph to add to the active task.)
- Fixed issue where the store could crash.
- Bug fixes and layout changes.
- Assist icons will now appear even if there are no investigators that can assist
- Fixed issue with midnight trophy effects not working correctly.
- Fixed issue with incorrect pictures on ancient one pick screen
- Minor bug fixes and layout changes.
- The Dark Pharaoh campaign (in-app purchase)
- Reorganized Main Menu
- Bug fixes & optimizations
- Fixed a bug with Sister Mary's glyph unlock not functioning after defeating a monster.
- Improved text readability especially on high-dpi devices (retina)
- Midnight sequence tweaked in order to allow for more aggressive memory cleanup.
- Better world currency handling for IAP purchasing.
- Minor video playback optimizations.
- Improved In-App purchasing including situations where restore purchases would not function properly.
- Fixed exploit of dropping multiple glyphs during task completion.
- Bugs and layout changes (better 16x9 support for iPhone5)
- Fixed potential invalid game state by locking your last glyphs. You may now discard locked glyphs and you may fail at anytime as long as there isn't a terror effect active.
- All new free Ancient One (Tsathoggua)
- New Monsters
- New Mythos Effects
- New Monster Log
- All new The Trail of Ithaqua in-app purchase ($2.99)
- Layout Improvements & Bug Fixes
- iPhone 5 compatible
- New receipt storage solution to fix issues some users were having with in-app purchases being remembered. Use Options > Expansions > Restore Purchases to restore your purchases after updating.
- Fixed some small bugs and layout issues.
•All new Cthulhu campaign (In-app purchase)
-Over 30 new adventures
-10 new monsters
-4 new investigators
-Unlockable bonus investigator
-New Map with all new gameplay features
•All new free Yig campaign
•Free unlockable investigator
•Larger investigation glyphs
•New Gameplay Options
-Low Res Texture option
•Monster and Task info added
•Reduced RAM requirements
•Bug and Crash fixes
-Reduced RAM requirements and addressed issues with unloading assets.
-Resolved some minor graphical issues
-Minor bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where glyphs would incorrectly remain focused for a turn.
- Fixed an issue with Aschan Pete purchasing items from the souvenir shop.
- 392.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Fantasy Flight Games
- In-App Purchases:
The Call of Cthulhu $2.99
The Trail of Ithaqua $2.99
The Dark Pharaoh $2.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it