ELEVATE Go is all about improving efficiency and equipment uptime – on site, and off site. Keep track of your equipment with the intuitive map clusters, and see exactly which assets are currently working, moving, or stopped. The Attention list ranks machines in need of attention by severity allowing the technician to prioritize his focus. When specific machines need extra observation, you can even follow and receive push notifications regarding all events and messages related to the machine.
ELEVATE Go shows advanced battery insights like charge state and health for selected Skyjack machines giving you the tool you need to keep your fleet operational.
ELEVATE Go also shows the distance to nearby equipment based on the location of the user, and even provides a turn-by-turn navigation option.
With ELEVATE Go you can approve a scheduled service in a one-step action, and even add a new schedule at the same time.
For equipment with a CAN bus connection, the sensor values, such as fuel consumption, engine speed, oil temperature, etc. are shown in an active widget layout – simple and user friendly. Powered by Trackunit.
Brand new features to help the service technician keep the fleet safe and healthy.
So what’s new:
- Attention list: The new home screen of ELEVATE Go. The Attention list will make it easy for the technician to prioritize his focus. All machines with errors, reported issues or failed pre-check will be listed here and sorted by severity.
- Nearby: Quick and easy access to machines near you. The Nearby tap shows machines ranked by distance to your location.
- Follow: Want to keep an extra eye on selected machines? By following machines, you will receive push notifications with all events and messages related to the machines you are following - nothing will go unnoticed.
- Events and History: All CAN errors, issue reports and pre-checks are logged and easily accessed for each machine. This makes it easy to troubleshoot and compare current activity to previous events.
- Advanced battery insights: For selected Skyjack machines you can see insights like charge state and health of the battery, giving you the tool you need to keep your fleet operational.
Messages: Increase your chances for first-time-fix by communicating directly with your fleet or site manager (through new ELEVATE Manager) using ELEVATE Go Messages. Submit questions, answers and images of anything and get quick feedback to get on with your business.
- Report Issues: Quickly log any machine damage or faults that can’t be fixed on the spot. The issue report is instantly accessible for other technicians and site managers with your pictures, text, and severity ranking.
And so much more! We are continuously improving ELEVATE Go - making it the best tool out there to help the service technician eliminate downtime.
- 120.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it