Elevatr - Therapists & Peers
Anxiety and Depression Support
Get fast and confidential help from licensed mental health practitioners in the “Therapists” tab. Pick the counselor you want, send them a chat request, then the first few text messages are free, and you can pay to continue the text message consultation or buy a 15 minute video counseling session. Our counselors practice therapy in varying areas of expertise including depression, anxiety, postpartum issues, PTSD and C-PTSD, LGBTQ issues, family, trauma survivors, sexual and domestic abuse survivors, addiction, and more. This is the easiest and most affordable way to get help from clinically trained mental health counselors and psychotherapists. In our short counseling sessions you can get advice, coaching, calming or mindfulness exercises, emotional support, or tips on what you can do to improve your situation.
In the times when you don’t need a counselor you can receive (and give) advice and support anonymously from peers via our Support Circles (support group chats) and our public discussion forum. Create your own private support circle (group chat and anonymous video chat) with others who share mental health experiences relevant to you. Get advice on topics like Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and Stress. Find others like you and support each other regularly with uplifting content. Add each other to your friends list and build a community of supporters. Find and share useful information or fun pictures in Elevatr’s open content feed. Track your mood and let others know how you’re feeling using the Mood Meter tool. Best of all advice and support from peers is completely anonymous and free. Check out our video filters where you can customize your look while maintaining your privacy.
Elevatr isn’t just about getting help, it’s about giving help. If you’ve triumphed through a hard time and then helped someone else in the same situation it can strengthen your own progress. By helping others we can strengthen ourselves.
The Elevatr community includes people with General Anxiety, Phobias, Social Anxiety, OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), Panic, PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), Relationship Anxiety, Depression, Postpartum Depression, and Postpartum Anxiety.
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve and better serve you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check us out at http://elevatr.com.
- New user onboarding tutorial
- New therapist functionality: more availability settings
- Improvements to Support Circles invitation process
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Fix bug with unavailable therapists marked as available
- Paid therapist text messaging
- Therapists now control how many consultation clients they take at a time
-Content filtering on the Live Feed to ensure you see the posts you want
-Enhanced user profile, "Me" tab, containing a space for personal bio
-Improved navigation design
-Easier to send private messages
-More control over notifications (join or leave a support circle to silence notifs)
- New tutorial popups
- New rules/requirements to unlock key features and improve community interaction
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes to our existing features
-New support circle technology
- We’ve improved the process to post content (vent, get advice, share) to our feed
Vent: for those moments when you just need to vent and blow off some steam
Advice: for any questions you have about mental health
LiftUp: for uplifting or inspiring images or words you’d like to share with the Elevatr community
- Images can now be uploaded in content posts
- Navigation has been streamlined to account for recent updates
- We’ve added more specific mental health tags including:
Mental health topics: General Anxiety, Phobias, Social Anxiety, OCD, Panic, PTSD, Relationship Anxiety, Depression, Postpartum
Life experiences: College Student, Military, Trauma Survivor, Parent, LGBTQ, Stress, Loneliness, Domestic Abuse, Bereavement
- "Instatherapist": we’ve added space for a new feature that is coming soon ;)
- Support Circles give you hints and ideas for how to help each other
- We’ve added a pleasant elevator sound for notifications
- We’ve improved the notification system for events in the Support Circles
- Now you have more control over your friends list
- We've added new tags including #stress, #worry, #anger, #loneliness, #postpartum
- Now you can rate your support circle experiences and send notes to those who've helped you
- You can close your live support circle whenever you like (rather than waiting for it to time out on its own)
- The mood meter now shows you the descriptor corresponding to each number value
- We've made various design tweaks for ease of use
- You can now see how many people have entered your support circle
- You can now remove people from your friends list
We’ve also introduced a “Friends List”, which is a group of people called upon to help you when you activate your support circle, and we’ve created a “Mood Meter” tool. The Mood Meter is a tool to help you enter and track your mood throughout the day and while you take part in support circles. It’s not just an important tool for you; it’s also important for us so we can see how various experiences in our app affect your mood. This way we can work to constantly improve your experience.
Update your question: You can also now post an update on an older question, letting people know how you've been since you asked it and if the advice you received helped.
Follow a question: Now if you're interested in someone else's question but don't have an answer you can follow the question to see what answers and replies it receives.
- 94.1 MB
- Release Date:
- DocZ LLC
- In-App Purchases:
Private chat text $4.99
Support Circle $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it